Sinecch vs. Healing Naturally

nyte103

Jan 4, 2017
So I've considered taking Sinecch (or something like it) to help with bruising and swelling post-op, but I've heard that swelling is actually a good thing and that it helps the healing process?

What do you guys think?

Had two surgeries in the last 2 years and I took Sineecch everytime! I don't know if it's the meds or what, but i don't have too much bleeding and swelling. Once was for rhinoplasty and the other was zygoma, vline, and fats grafts surgeries. I'm going again this March for eyebag removal and already prepared a pack of Sineecch. There are two types though, choose the strength for surgery if you're doing ops.

Had two surgeries in the last 2 years and I took Sineecch everytime! I don't know if it's the meds or what, but i don't have too much bleeding and swelling. Once was for rhinoplasty and the other was zygoma, vline, and fats grafts surgeries. I'm going again this March for eyebag removal and already prepared a pack of Sineecch. There are two types though, choose the strength for surgery if you're doing ops.
Hey there! Thank you for replying :smile:
May I ask, did you take it how you're "supposed to"? (I believe you're supposed to take a pill before the surgery?). I'm just scared how it might interact with general anesthesia I guess. Pre-op instructions say don't drink water or eat anything 6 hours prior.

Hey there! Thank you for replying :smile:
May I ask, did you take it how you're "supposed to"? (I believe you're supposed to take a pill before the surgery?). I'm just scared how it might interact with general anesthesia I guess. Pre-op instructions say don't drink water or eat anything 6 hours prior.

Yes a pill before the Surgery as well as post surgeries. There'll be instructions on the pack. So far, no problems with my previous 2 surgeries.