Help with style number or name

baer77

Coach Obscessed!
O.G.
Jul 13, 2008
Does anyone know
The style name/number of this bag? It is a small Black Leather adjustable crossbody with a canvas strap. I'm asking because the turnlock fell off and I called Coach customer service about the repair and they want the style number. There isn't one to be found. I know it isn't a fake but how can I find out the style number? I really love this bad and want to get it repaired. Thanks!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4162.JPG
    IMG_4162.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 304
On the coach Creed there are two sets of numbers/letters separated by a dash. The first set is the date made and factory code,the second is the bag style. Google coach,then those numbers and if it's authentic, it should show you pictures of your purse along with the style name. Hope this helps!

That's the problem. There's no creed. It's nowhere to be found. I know it's Authentic because
I bought it myself at
The outlet. I know a lot of outlet bags don't have them.

If you're still having issues I have this bag, I can take photos. Sorry I'm late. I hope you get it fixed. I was thinking of giving mine to Goodwill because I never use it and it is almost new and has been stored away a few years. It's a cute bag.