Opinions on the zippy compact wallet (nm) ?

ncch

O.G.
Feb 18, 2012
Hello LVers!

I am on the market for a new wallet. i have been using a long wallet for years from several different brands and it just takes up too much room in my bag sometimes so I'm looking for a smaller wallet. i carry some cash, a few cards and thats basically it. i like a zippered wallet but the zippy coin purse is too small and I think the zippy compact wallet a good size.

anyone who has this wallet - how has it been holding up? are you happy with it? what works and / or what doesn't work for you?

thanks!

I picked this up 18 months ago and have used it exclusively since then. No signs of wear yet. I thought I would be annoyed with having to fold my bills, but it is a non issue. It has 9 card slots and you can double-up without the slots stretching out of shape. The only cons I have are the following:

1.) Even with only 1 card in the slot the wallet has a slight curve when zipped up. It doesn't appear to strain the zipper, but this may bother some.
2.) I have to use a separate coin pouch as the coin slot is far too tight making it a real hassle to remove coins. I used it a few months hoping it would loosen up, but it didn't. This does annoy me as I prefer to store my coins in the wallet with my bills.

Overall I really like my wallet and enjoy it. Other than the coin slot issue it's a great "compact" wallet.

Reactions: Chenai
I am also looking into purchasing the zippy compact wallet and a few friends of mine have it and love it. I just can't get my hands on one and was told they are all sold out. [emoji22] I put myself on waitlist and I hope I hear something soon. [emoji120]

It is really cute and holds more than the zippy. I sold mine because I have too many wallets and key pouches. But had I known it was being discontiuned, I would've kept it!