Food Who loves thier Zalto wine glasses?

Which Zaltos do you have?

I've never tried them and had a bit of sticker shock at the prices. I bought Gabriel Glas Gold stems instead and so far I'm pleased. They are pretty similar in shape to the Zalto universal.

Which Zaltos do you have?

I've never tried them and had a bit of sticker shock at the prices. I bought Gabriel Glas Gold stems instead and so far I'm pleased. They are pretty similar in shape to the Zalto universal.
I purchased Bordeaux, white wine, and champagne glasses. imo the Bordeaux is the most elegant of my starter set. This was an impulse purchase that I don't regret, these are not my everyday glasses rather for those days you have a special wine in mind. Ive read that Per Se in NYC uses Zalto. Gabriel glasses look to be stunning as well

Last edited:
I purchased Bordeaux, white wine, and champagne glasses. imo the Bordeaux is the most elegant of my starter set. This was an impulse purchase that I don't regret, these are not my everyday glasses rather for those days you have a special wine in mind. Ive read that Per Se in NYC uses Zalto. Gabriel glasses look to be stunning as well
I've heard great things about the Zalto Bordeaux. Those are on my short list if I purchase more glasses.

They look exquisite and I'd actually buy them if I was drinking wine or champagne lol. We sold many Zalto glasses last year, so I know they are extremely popular for a reason.