Be Dior - question re potential design flaw

ashleighh2o

Jan 18, 2008
Hello -
So, I have been saving for the Be Dior bag ever since I first saw the ads. Recently, though, I've been going through the PF threads discussing the potential sealant cracking with this style bag. I think I might be able to get past this "flaw," but I have another question about this design I was hoping someone could help with. On this bag, the shoulder strap is attached to the sides of flap, and not the sides of the bag. Has anyone experienced a "lifting" or stretching or other misshapenness of the tope edges of the flap, as a result of having to carry the weight of the bag?

Thanks so much!!!!

Hello -
So, I have been saving for the Be Dior bag ever since I first saw the ads. Recently, though, I've been going through the PF threads discussing the potential sealant cracking with this style bag. I think I might be able to get past this "flaw," but I have another question about this design I was hoping someone could help with. On this bag, the shoulder strap is attached to the sides of flap, and not the sides of the bag. Has anyone experienced a "lifting" or stretching or other misshapenness of the tope edges of the flap, as a result of having to carry the weight of the bag?

Thanks so much!!!!

I purchaced by Be Dior last year from the spring 2016 collection. It's still in pristine condition. No issues with sealant craking and absolutly know lifting or streaching has happend to the top edge of the flap of my bag. I use it often without issue. I'm really happy that I bought it.

I purchaced by Be Dior last year from the spring 2016 collection. It's still in pristine condition. No issues with sealant craking and absolutly know lifting or streaching has happend to the top edge of the flap of my bag. I use it often without issue. I'm really happy that I bought it.
Thank you so much!