Cartier thin small/Love bracelet thread

Thank you chicfashluvr. I've wanted the XL cuff for so long however they were retired long before I was able to get one. DH surprised me with one a while ago as a gift, he had it made as a custom/special order with Cartier for me. He only told me that the order took 5 months, when I attempted to find out the cost the only thing he said was, "you're worth every penny." I've been curious myself, I will try and attempt to find out again :smile:
WHOA! Wait a minute... did you say that one can still special order the wide love cuff? OMG... I would love that one, missed out on it years ago also! Please DO share as much information as you can. You are very lucky to have such a generous and "love-ing" DH!!! :smile:

Gorgeous pics - thanks so much for sharing your different stacks! :heart: When I saw sneak pics of the thin love on its own/stacked with other thin loves on this forum I was seriously underwhelmed, but your pic of it stacked with YG & RG may sway me. Thinking this could be a nice addition to wear inbetween my YG cuff and YG 4 diamond......

Ok Thank you for the info!

Do you guys think it is worth it or is it "better" to stick to the original size?
Is the thinner one here to stay or is it kind of a "special edition"?

If you want one to wear alone I recommend getting the cuff or bracelet. If you're planning to wear several together, it'd be cute to at least have two of the thin ones. But if you're going to spend that much it's better just to get one love or the juste un clou imo.