Sad and Disappointed BUT...

BeBe2223

Jan 18, 2017
So I visited my chosen LV store today in hopes of getting my PM in reverse Monogram.. I called yesterday to see if my SA would be there and they said she would be and when I got there she wasn't. They didn't have it, but I hadn't seen either the Monogram or Reverse so I asked if they had a regular Monogram Pochette Metis. They did and I Loved it, but I wanted to see the other so she is ordering it for me. She said it would be here next week and I could come back and compare, but I'm hoping it's not the same PM because when I was looking it over there was a cut in the canvas on one of the folds. I was so sad because I loved it so much. Fingers crossed that I get a bag next week

Did you mention the cut to the SA who helped you? If they don't have another PM they could have ordered one as well or you'll be waiting for that bag too should you decide on the regular monogram after all.

Did you mention the cut to the SA who helped you? If they don't have another PM they could have ordered one as well or you'll be waiting for that bag too should you decide on the regular monogram after all.
I was definitely thinking that. I may go back tomorrow and talk to my SA plus I need to decide on a couple other things as well