Question for all Chanel necklace owners or anyone with relevant knowledge please!

gaplife

Jul 14, 2015
Hi ladies, I'd like to know if it's possible for the heat stamp on the lobster clasp of the necklace to be so small that it's hard to make out clearly even to the naked eye? My seller claims that it's so small that it's difficult for even her to read what the heat stamp says, let alone take a clear photo. Attached is best effort. The necklace was supposedly bought from a Chanel boutique in recent years.

Thanks ladies!! :angel:

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 178
  • image2.PNG
    image2.PNG
    349.2 KB · Views: 182
Hi ladies, I'd like to know if it's possible for the heat stamp on the lobster clasp of the necklace to be so small that it's hard to make out clearly even to the naked eye? My seller claims that it's so small that it's difficult for even her to read what the heat stamp says, let alone take a clear photo. Attached is best effort. The necklace was supposedly bought from a Chanel boutique in recent years.

Thanks ladies!! :angel:
Yup totally. Sometimes one way to take a good photo of it, is 1) go to a room with good white lighting 2) have someone else turn on the flashlight from their phone to shine on the heat stamp, then 3) on your phone/camera, set it to enlarge a bit and tap on screen to get a clear focus first, then see if it's clear enough. It's a big pain but it's the only way I can photo or sometimes even be able to see/read the heatstamp on some of my chanel jewelry pieces!