My recent haul, AKA Ban Island, here I come!

Part 2 of 3:
I was on a trip to Hawaii last week too, so I ducked into the new Ala Moana boutique to check out some goodies. Specifically, I was looking for the old, longer style (220cm) maxi-twillies, which I heard were possibly being discontinued. Many boutiques haven't received newer or any patterns in that length, so I was trying to snap up as many as I could.
I was also tempted by the 140x140 Aloha scarf, that was a store exclusive to commemorate the store opening, but I was shocked at how thin the scarf was. Like, I felt a hangnail would've created a run in that scarf.
I also was on the hunt for a Zoulou coin purse and finally found one in a bright color: Rose Lipstick! That took a repeat visit to the AM store, though,
View attachment 3575592 View attachment 3575593 View attachment 3575594

Aelfaerie, congrats!!!

I am on the hunt for that coin purse. Can you do me a favor, does it listed as Zulu, or Zoulou on the receipt? I have been getting mix info on it. Hope I can find mine soon. Thanks!

Wow! Beautiful new treasures! Congratulations

Congrats on all your H goodies!! Love your rodeos!

Love the scarf. Time to give my SA a call. Thank you for sharing.

Love all of your Hermes goodies!! Thank you for sharing with us and enjoy!!!!

Thanks everyone! BTW that scarf is called Brides Fleuries (on my receipt, at least). My colorway was coded 02 beige clair/rose. I think the product code is H003099S.

Aelfaerie, congrats!!!

I am on the hunt for that coin purse. Can you do me a favor, does it listed as Zulu, or Zoulou on the receipt? I have been getting mix info on it. Hope I can find mine soon. Thanks!
Hi, it was called PORTE-MONNAIE ZOULOU GM CHEVRE MYSORE. I think the product code is H032803CA.

Reactions: HGT
Part 3 of 3:
And lastly, upon my return back home, I told myself I wouldn't go shopping for a while. But is anyone else on here able to resist ducking into an H store when walking by? I know I'm always tempted, so I went in the other day "just to have a look around" and walked out with this.
As soon as I saw it, I knew it was special. While I liked the recent hearts design, I still wasn't rushing out the door and calling my SA about it. Whereas as soon as I saw this, I knew I had to have it. I love how the bridals are so, so subtle here (since I don't like the astronaut face look) and the flowers make it so delicate. The flowers are even printed so that it looks embroidered! I attached a closeup just to show the exquisite detail. My SA showed me this and a green colorway, and said this also came in a lavender, and that there will be one more colorway for this design.

Pretty!