My recent haul, AKA Ban Island, here I come!

Good to hear the Zulu has not been discontinued. DH found one in NYC a few years back in RC. It was the one and only one they had; I later bought another one in lilac. They are fabulous coin holders and never fail to get a comment when I pull it out. Reminds me of origami, so functional a piece.

Part 2 of 3:
I was on a trip to Hawaii last week too, so I ducked into the new Ala Moana boutique to check out some goodies. Specifically, I was looking for the old, longer style (220cm) maxi-twillies, which I heard were possibly being discontinued. Many boutiques haven't received newer or any patterns in that length, so I was trying to snap up as many as I could.
I was also tempted by the 140x140 Aloha scarf, that was a store exclusive to commemorate the store opening, but I was shocked at how thin the scarf was. Like, I felt a hangnail would've created a run in that scarf.
I also was on the hunt for a Zoulou coin purse and finally found one in a bright color: Rose Lipstick! That took a repeat visit to the AM store, though,
View attachment 3575592 View attachment 3575593 View attachment 3575594
You give me hope to continue to seek out the original length maxi twillies- have a few specific ones I missed.

Beautiful and special finds! I didn't know the zoulou was still in production, it's a great piece.
Thanks! I was only really motivated to look for this piece after an Instagrammer I follow (bb10ue?) posted that she found 2 in Hawaii.

Congratulations on your lovely new additions-- there's nothing wrong with a lovely big pile of birthday/Christmas/achievement orange boxes!!!!
Thanks! I was celebrating a landmark birthday, Christmas, starting a new job after I was laid off, and first time spending the holidays with the in-laws. Although when it comes to shopping for H goodies, do we really need an excuse to do so?

Thank you!

Wow. [emoji7]
Thank you!

Loved all your goodies! That scarf is so pretty! :smile:
Thanks! I was debating the colorway, but I'm glad I went with this.

Such pretty choices! Love everything! The brides de gala scarf is so beautiful![emoji173]️[emoji173]️
Thanks! The Brides Fleuries is a beautiful pattern.

Congrats! So many pretty orange items!!
Thank you!

Thanks for the info, really appreciated.
No problem, hope you find one! They don't seem to be discontinued at least, since I saw them at Hawaii Ala Moana and NYC recently. Only saw Rose Lipstick and a bright blue.

Good to hear the Zulu has not been discontinued. DH found one in NYC a few years back in RC. It was the one and only one they had; I later bought another one in lilac. They are fabulous coin holders and never fail to get a comment when I pull it out. Reminds me of origami, so functional a piece.
Exactly! I love how functional it is at keeping coins together without using zippers or button closures. I personally hate having snap closures on my things; I always need a few tries and eventually end up scratching the hardware.

Congrats! Beautiful haul pieces from H.
Thank you!

You give me hope to continue to seek out the original length maxi twillies- have a few specific ones I missed.
Thank you! And yes, don't give up! Although if you're looking for older styles, they may have already been pulled from the shelves. For instance, I was trying to track down Astrologie Nouvelle (a SS14? I think pattern) and the SA told me it's been pulled from the stores and is slated for the sample sales.

Great haul and thanks for sharing with us! The orange rodeo is so cute. I also don't know how you managed to not open up your boxes until the very end!