Will LV repair this key holder?

xoxmb

O.G.
Jul 23, 2012
I have the 6 key ring holder and the glazing is coming off the edges. I noticed at the bottom there's a tiny crack on the leather. I know they won't touch it if the canvas cracked, but I went on the site and it said that the lining is leather. So I'm wondering if they will still accept it? I bought it on July 2015 and I've been using it every single day.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 303
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 329
I have the 6 key ring holder and the glazing is coming off the edges. I noticed at the bottom there's a tiny crack on the leather. I know they won't touch it if the canvas cracked, but I went on the site and it said that the lining is leather. So I'm wondering if they will still accept it? I bought it on July 2015 and I've been using it every single day.
This is just minor wear and tear. I don't think the leather will split any further. You can always get the edges reglazed (but yours don't look bad to me so I wouldn't do that for another couple of years).

Take the item back to the store and show it to your SA. They might just offer you an exchange as a commercial gesture. However it looks normal to me from your pic.