LV Estrela NM vs. Neverfull MM?

Karacoco78

O.G.
Jul 29, 2012
Hi all - what are your thoughts on the Estrela NM vs. the Neverfull MM? I bought my Neverfull about 4 years ago and have used it a ton - frankly, I am looking to upgrade to something that I can use everyday for work. Definitely tote size.

Any thoughts on the Estrela? Is it comfy crossbody? Other suggestion for a neverfull replacement?

Thanks!

Reactions: chiclawyer
Hi all - what are your thoughts on the Estrela NM vs. the Neverfull MM? I bought my Neverfull about 4 years ago and have used it a ton - frankly, I am looking to upgrade to something that I can use everyday for work. Definitely tote size.

Any thoughts on the Estrela? Is it comfy crossbody? Other suggestion for a neverfull replacement?

Thanks!

I highly recommend the estrela nm as an alternative to the neverfull mm! The shoulder straps are very comfortable and the longer crossbody strap is nice to have as an option (even though I rarely use it). Overall, it's a gorgeous, well-made bag! The longer crossbody strap is a bit too thin to use when the bag is fully loaded, imho. I solved that problem by getting one of the new canvas guitar straps from LV.

Attachments

• IMG_1636.JPG
    IMG_1636.JPG
    193.6 KB · Views: 1,375
  • IMG_1699.JPG
    IMG_1699.JPG
    168.9 KB · Views: 1,048
Hi, do u find using the thicker straps stop the sides from folding/bending as much? I stopped using my reg strap because I hated how it made the sides look. I think the strap is too thin and too long. Looking at ur pics it doesn't look like it changes the shape of the bag much. I love the look of the strap- I may have to reconsider getting one.

Hi, do u find using the thicker straps stop the sides from folding/bending as much? I stopped using my reg strap because I hated how it made the sides look. I think the strap is too thin and too long. Looking at ur pics it doesn't look like it changes the shape of the bag much. I love the look of the strap- I may have to reconsider getting one.
I do think the shape of the bag remains a bit more intact when using the thicker strap, but the strap still pulls the sides up a little because of the way the bag is designed. The thicker strap is MUCH more comfortable and sturdy than the thin strap.

I highly recommend the estrela nm as an alternative to the neverfull mm! The shoulder straps are very comfortable and the longer crossbody strap is nice to have as an option (even though I rarely use it). Overall, it's a gorgeous, well-made bag! The longer crossbody strap is a bit too thin to use when the bag is fully loaded, imho. I solved that problem by getting one of the new canvas guitar straps from LV.

Damn, until just now i was sure i didn't like the Estrella. But seeing your pictures with that strap makes rethink. Looks so great

Gorgeous!! Love what you have done with the new straps. Kicks it up a notch, too!

Reactions: chiclawyer
Looks great! Does it looks good if Iwant to wear as cro
It look great. Does this bag look good wearing croosbody using the original strap as crossbody?