What lovely Gucci are you using today?

Today:

Wearing one of my Animalier Hats (from AW16/17) with a 1970s vintage Gucci scarf and a little fur I bought more than 10 years ago

guccihatscarf_zpsrz2mk3ra.jpg

I love it! I just got mine too:smile:
What can you fit in yours? I'm still trying to figure that out.
It is such a stunning bag that goes with everything!!

It is such a gorgeous bag, you're right!
Did you go for the same one (canvas with beige suede)?

It fits my key holder, a card holder and coin purse, a slim pack of tissues, a small mirror, lipstick, chapstick, hand sanitizer, my phone - that's it.
The medium size is great too, but the mini size is a perfect crossbody bag that's why I went for the mini Dionysus.

It is such a gorgeous bag, you're right!
Did you go for the same one (canvas with beige suede)?

It fits my key holder, a card holder and coin purse, a slim pack of tissues, a small mirror, lipstick, chapstick, hand sanitizer, my phone - that's it.
The medium size is great too, but the mini size is a perfect crossbody bag that's why I went for the mini Dionysus.
Wow...that's a lot! I got the same exact one:smile:
I love the neutral colors. I agree I need to have the crossbody option too.

I have put my LV mini pochette and my phone that is
in the case. Then I tried to also put my Gucci key holder with my Mini Cooper key and it seems like it won't snap. I have to choose just two of those items....
Maybe if I take my stuff out of the pochette and just put them inside the bag they will fit better. I just try to keep everything in my pochette so when I change out purses, I have everything in one place.