Does Rose Ballerine lining fade over time?

Oct 21, 2008
Has anyone with a Neverfull Mono RB noticed if the lining has faded at all over time? Assuming it hasn't been sitting in direct sunlight or anything like that. I have seen a couple of pics online in which the lining looks a lot lighter. Not sure if it's the camera, lighting or if it fades. I have my heart set on buying one.

Many thanks :smile:

I bought mine during this summer, and here it is now. I don't mind :love: but the text does seem lighter. It looks way better in person though. I've kept it in a dustbag....used approx 4 times since summer.

Attachments

• IMG_3757.JPG
    IMG_3757.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 626
  • IMG_3760.JPG
    IMG_3760.JPG
    233.7 KB · Views: 630
I bought mine during this summer, and here it is now. I don't mind :love: but the text does seem lighter. It looks way better in person though. I've kept it in a dustbag....used approx 4 times since summer.
Hi, LV newbie here....your Neverfull looks beautiful!! I love the green, may I ask what color and material the exterior of your handbag is?

Hi, LV newbie here....your Neverfull looks beautiful!! I love the green, may I ask what color and material the exterior of your handbag is?
Thank you :smile: I must mention though that the leather parts are actually honey color....my camera is not doing the bag justice oops lol. Over time, the leather parts on the Mono and Azur Neverfulls will become even more darker honey color. The exterior of my Neverfull is the Azur color (regular white and blue checkers) and is made from canvas material (except for the straps). It is also shown in my profile thumbnail picture on the right hand side. If you are looking for a more carefree, good for every weather Neverfull, perhaps you can also consider the Damier Ebene version. Happy Shopping! :smile:

Reactions: mar4712
Thank you :smile: I must mention though that the leather parts are actually honey color....my camera is not doing the bag justice oops lol. Over time, the leather parts on the Mono and Azur Neverfulls will become even more darker honey color. The exterior of my Neverfull is the Azur color (regular white and blue checkers) and is made from canvas material (except for the straps). It is also shown in my profile thumbnail picture on the right hand side. If you are looking for a more carefree, good for every weather Neverfull, perhaps you can also consider the Damier Ebene version. Happy Shopping! :smile:
Ahh gotcha. Thanks for the info :smile: Yeah i truly admire the Damier Azur and love the fact that the leather straps and trim darkens over time....it looks beautiful!! I am so excited to hopefully acquire a Neverfull in 2017....I am in love with the pink Rose Ballerine lining, however I will likely go for a darker lining in the Damier Azur so i don't have to baby it as much :smile: Thanks again!

Reactions: Lovebagsaholic
Has anyone with a Neverfull Mono RB noticed if the lining has faded at all over time? Assuming it hasn't been sitting in direct sunlight or anything like that. I have seen a couple of pics online in which the lining looks a lot lighter. Not sure if it's the camera, lighting or if it fades. I have my heart set on buying one.

Many thanks :smile:

I have my monogram Neverfull in the rose Ballerine for over one year and it still looks like the day I bought it. No fading at all. Check out my instagram pics mspanders10 I just posted a picture of it on Dec 26th.

Reactions: p3b