**The Blue Club**

Here is my Blue Lazuli RH City! I love this bag.

20150323_105936558_iOS.jpg
This color is sooooooo beautiful, Cat!! It is so cheerful and vibrant...i passionately love it!! :biggrin: I am saving up and hoping to be able to purchase one by Summer. May you carry her in great health for years to come, and hope you enjoy a wonderful Spring season in glorious Greece. :hugs:

Dark Night is one of my favorite Bal colors. I used to have a Velo RH but the model didn't suit me a lot but I have a Work SGH and I adore it. Your bag is so beautiful.

Thank you! It is a pretty special color. I like dark inky blues. Why did the Velo not work for you out of curiosity? This is my first Bal bag. I'm a shortie but it was already professionally shortened by Bal by previous owner, which works well for me.

Reactions: Monz1987
Thank you! It is a pretty special color. I like dark inky blues. Why did the Velo not work for you out of curiosity? This is my first Bal bag. I'm a shortie but it was already professionally shortened by Bal by previous owner, which works well for me.

I am shortie too. I am 5'4 and it fell too low. I had three Velo bags actually which I didn't use that much and sold them all.

Reactions: Monz1987