**The Blue Club**

Cheshire Cat

Long live McQueen
Feb 12, 2007
Seattle/Wonderland
Andy, your Navy Day is so pretty... that's such a gorgeous blue. I hope Ocean turns out a little like it!

And Fred&Ginger, the Ink Box was my HG until I found my City! Yours is so gorgeous. You make me lust after a Box more than anyone else on here... :yes:

I forgot to label my blues. Clockwise from bottom left, they're Blue Glacier, Ink, Blueberry and Cornflower. My Cornflower leather isn't anywhere near as lovely as the other two we have on here, but I adore the bright, bright colour on mine! I'm sure as I use it more the leather will break in too.

firstclass1

dreams come true :-)
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
Oh I love to look at your beautiful BLUE's ladies :drool::nuts: even I've no any in my collection anymore :sad:! However - I ADORE yours :yahoo: thank you for start this thread Marie and to all of you for sharing :flowers::love: Cheshire... , Andy... and Fred....

fromparis

O.G.
May 29, 2006
I love your Blues Ladies !!! Thanks for posting pics !!!

And here is....
SS06 Ink Purse

SS06 Ink Work

SS06 Cornflower

F06 Blue India Mid A

and with blue shade...SS07 Anthra WE

MarieG

Platinum Member
O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
London
Your Blues are just beautiful, Fred&Ginger,Firstclass1 and Fromparis!:love:Thanks so much for sharing!:flowers:

zeitgeist4

I live for bags.
Jun 12, 2006
SF Bay Area
Me and my Blueberry Day want to join!! I love how the veins look like the reflections of a swimming pool, especially right above the front zipper.

Shasta

Ms. GoLightly
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
I almost forgot, I sold the BI coin and returned the aqua to Balny. I forgot to mention my Blue Glacier money wallet. This keeps me so organized w/ no effort on my part! Love it!