Name that gucci wallet?

allen89

Sep 23, 2008
So, I recently went to a gucci outlet. HORRIBLE experience. Tried to call later(called for 3 days without an answer) finally called the customer service number who couldnt help me at all since they were seperate entities, but did get someone from the store to call me back. I simply wanted a refund/exchange policy as I was upsold a wallet(a nice wallet but a lot smaller than the wallets I was originally eying and a more expensive one). I also noticed she gave me a box that was used with a sticker ripped from it, and the wallet had to be found(Im guessing it was a return or something as it was out of its plastic and everything once she found it). When checking online for the price of this wallet, it was cheaper to purchase every place than it was to purchase from... the outlet. Either way, I know what I want. I seen a bigger wallet, that had the standard I believe 8 card slots in it, but it also had another thing tucked in half way which showed another 4 card slots(could be 8 more but I dont recall if the opposite side of this stick out piece also had card slots or not) Is there any way to know what these wallets are called? These wallets with the extra card slot pieces

So, I recently went to a gucci outlet. HORRIBLE experience. Tried to call later(called for 3 days without an answer) finally called the customer service number who couldnt help me at all since they were seperate entities, but did get someone from the store to call me back. I simply wanted a refund/exchange policy as I was upsold a wallet(a nice wallet but a lot smaller than the wallets I was originally eying and a more expensive one). I also noticed she gave me a box that was used with a sticker ripped from it, and the wallet had to be found(Im guessing it was a return or something as it was out of its plastic and everything once she found it). When checking online for the price of this wallet, it was cheaper to purchase every place than it was to purchase from... the outlet. Either way, I know what I want. I seen a bigger wallet, that had the standard I believe 8 card slots in it, but it also had another thing tucked in half way which showed another 4 card slots(could be 8 more but I dont recall if the opposite side of this stick out piece also had card slots or not) Is there any way to know what these wallets are called? These wallets with the extra card slot pieces
hmmmmm...Any more info? material it was in? womens or mens? "another thing tucked in" <<< what's that? Removable?
I'm no Gucci expert but I wouldn't even know where to start with this.

hmmmmm...Any more info? material it was in? womens or mens? "another thing tucked in" <<< what's that? Removable?
I'm no Gucci expert but I wouldn't even know where to start with this.
I apologize, not much to go off of, as Im usually in an LV store so I don't know names and such. The wallet flapped open(not one of the tall ones). I believe they had it in brown, blue, and black. I believe the person on the phone, called it a microsima gucci wallet, but when I looked them up, they all had the same 6-8 card holders. The one Im talking about had lets say a strip about the width of the wallet. Half of this strip was just leather and useless, and it slide into on of the opening halves of the wallet(they tend to have an opening on left and right side of the wallets that open from the center of the wallet) the other half of this slip in strip thing contained atleast 4 additional card slots. Hope the extra description helps. The lady on the phone after I finally reached someone had one in her hand, claimed to be taking photos, got a phone number from me and said she was texting them. Well, I never received that text unfortunately. Far as men/womens. Im not sure which section the phone lady got the wallet from but the one I specifically seen was with the mens wallets.