The New Wave of Jewelry Designers

Bambieee

Live and let live.
Nov 15, 2015
Hi ladies,
So I love the classic brands but I also really love the new wave of jewelry designers. They seem to represent everything current and fresh. Being that I'm in my 20s I gravitate towards them but I have also seen a few older women embracing them as well. Are you into any of the current generation of jewelers? Here's the ones I really like (sorry for such big photos btw):
lolitaabrahamfashionJacquie-Aiche-jewelries-0.jpg

Jacquie Aiche

jennifer_fisher_jewelry_athena_calderone-14.jpg

Jennifer Fisher

CETTS8D_B-ROSE_GOLD_model.png

Maria Tash

diaporamaphoto-d09-pristine-cones-gm.jpg

Pristine Jewels

Ileana-Makri-Cats-Eye-18-karat-gold-diamond-ring-1.jpg

Ileana Makri

Reactions: Stormy C
Oh my goodness, Jennifer Fisher kills it!
It's just by sheer chance that I a) just came across this thread this second and b) bought my first pair of Jennifer Fisher earrings! Fate methinks.
Get to the pictures, I know, I know.. :amuse:

IMG_4336.JPG
Molten gold plated lava, HOT, literally!

I loved everything she had on in your post above, I really love this new wave of jewellery. You are so right to call it so!
I have always had a sweet spot for Dominic Jones, and I think I have pretty much anything he has ever done.
But through amazing places like 'Boticca' (RIP) :sad: there is much more exposure for those up and coming.
Jewellery was, IS, my first love. Even before bags *gasp!*

This is a great thread! You will never be rid of me now! :smile:

Reactions: suchi and Bambieee
Oh my goodness, Jennifer Fisher kills it!
It's just by sheer chance that I a) just came across this thread this second and b) bought my first pair of Jennifer Fisher earrings! Fate methinks.
Get to the pictures, I know, I know.. :amuse:

View attachment 3553794
Molten gold plated lava, HOT, literally!

I loved everything she had on in your post above, I really love this new wave of jewellery. You are so right to call it so!
I have always had a sweet spot for Dominic Jones, and I think I have pretty much anything he has ever done.
But through amazing places like 'Boticca' (RIP) :sad: there is much more exposure for those up and coming.
Jewellery was, IS, my first love. Even before bags *gasp!*

This is a great thread! You will never be rid of me now! :smile:
HAHA! Glad to hear. Those earrings are so cool, you should share a snap shot of them in your ears. Jennifer Fisher is so edgy and clean, I love her designs. I actually won a zig zag cuff from her line for a Twitter contest a few years ago but one of my former friends snatched it up, wah!
I think that it's so important for us as fashion lovers to always keep the legacy of the classics going but to also embrace the new. I noticed that there weren't any other threads like this on here so I decided to make one. I really love discovering fresh blood.

Sweet love of..... woah!
If you want me to start postings of my preciouses, MY precioooooouuuuuuuuus jewellery, then brace yourself woman. I LOVE pottering around in all my jewellery drawers.
I know Elizabeth Taylor used to have her staff bring out all her jewellery and surround her with it as she lay on her bed. She would 'play' with each piece and recount how she came to have it, and whatever relationship or adventure had brought it forth..
I'm the same way. You know, with out all the servants and fist sized diamonds.

When I get time to potter, you'll be the first to know! ;)

Reactions: BBC and Bambieee
Sweet love of..... woah!
If you want me to start postings of my preciouses, MY precioooooouuuuuuuuus jewellery, then brace yourself woman. I LOVE pottering around in all my jewellery drawers.
I know Elizabeth Taylor used to have her staff bring out all her jewellery and surround her with it as she lay on her bed. She would 'play' with each piece and recount how she came to have it, and whatever relationship or adventure had brought it forth..
I'm the same way. You know, with out all the servants and fist sized diamonds.

When I get time to potter, you'll be the first to know! ;)

I thought I was the only person that sits down and thinks about my jewelry memories when I pick something to wear from my collection everyday haha. Yes, please share!

Reactions: Bambieee