*CLOSED* Authenticate this REBECCA MINKOFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I just bought this bag off amazon. Can someone please help to authenticate this bag?

This is the first time I owned a full leather bag. Is it normal that the bag feels a little sticky? Thanks in advance!! :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 287
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    375.8 KB · Views: 284
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 288
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 287
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 293
Hi everyone! I just bought this bag off amazon. Can someone please help to authenticate this bag?

This is the first time I owned a full leather bag. Is it normal that the bag feels a little sticky? Thanks in advance!! :smile:

Looks authentic to me. The leather should not feel sticky. Was the bag from a humid climate or kept in such conditions? My best suggestion if so is to clean it thoroughly and then put it in a dry, cool place with some of those silica packs inside.

If you got it off Amazon, returning it can be an option since they are good about that. But if you like the bag, try a gentle leather cleaner (like Apple, Cadillac etc) and see if it makes a difference.

The problem is that I don't stay in US. Haha. Guess I'll just have to make do with it. I am using selley's 3 in 1 leather cleaner. Hopefully the stickiness will go off! :smile: thanks for the tip!

I have the exact same bag (bought from Bloomingdales back in June/July) and it was not sticky. Also, the side zips are supposed to have tassels ( I have 4 tassels on my bag, + the extra tassels that are given inside).

Hi! Can someone please tell me if this is a real Avery bag? I've been buying RM bags for a few years now, I own two Avery's (one crossbody, and one mini tote), and I've never seen this shape before. The lining does look like RM from a few years back, and it's kind of cute. I'm not interested in buying it since I already have a yellow mini bag, but I was just curious.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/325-REBECCA...528461?hash=item2ef78a408d:g:bIsAAOSwXeJYLj5j

Edit: Nevermind, I found an old interview picture of Rebecca Minkoff and this bag was in the background, so it seems pretty legit.

Hello Ladies!! I'm just getting into RM, and I'm not a pro yet. Beginning to start my collection of cross-bodies, and I need some help with one. I recently purchased a RM 5zip, and noticed that the strap is not detachable on both sides. Is this normal? Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• IMG_1609.JPG
    IMG_1609.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_1611.JPG
    IMG_1611.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_1612.JPG
    IMG_1612.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 189
Hello Ladies!! I'm just getting into RM, and I'm not a pro yet. Beginning to start my collection of cross-bodies, and I need some help with one. I recently purchased a RM 5zip, and noticed that the strap is not detachable on both sides. Is this normal? Thanks for your help!
Can I see the inside of the bag? Also, did you buy this second hand? It looks like the person attached the chain directly to the bag without the clasp.. maybe the clap broke and this was the alternative? Because It's not normal that it's like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.