The Magnificent Melie Hobo Club

I posted back in July regarding the fading/tiny holes on the corners of my Melie and the fact that the SA at Royal Exchange and customer services in the UK were unwilling to admit there was a problem.
I admit I sort of gave up and packed my bag away so haven't used it since but am now ready to try and get things sorted again
Has anyone had any luck in exchanging a faulty Melie in the Uk and if so which store did you go to please?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 1,464
So I bought a Samorga for Ms. Melie. I ordered the Mulberry reg size Alexa 1 in lavender. I had it customized to a 4.5” depth instead of the orig 5" depth. When I received it, I didn't like how it sat within the bag's bottom lining. The Samorga bunched up in the middle almost like it was too long/wide for Melie.
IMG_1479867745.139517.jpg

So, I then ordered the Samorga S4 model in color wine. I received it yesterday, and here's what it looks like. There is space around it but it's not a tight or crowded fit.
IMG_1479867570.621690.jpg

The Samorga listed for Melie in the website would be WAY too big, just FYI.

So, update on my Melie journey...

After almost 9 months, I love my Melie more than ever. I am on my second bag, as they replaced my first due to corner wear. I see the same wear starting to happen on this second bag, but I can't bring myself to take it in. I really don't want another bag. The comfort, beauty, and functionality of this bag is outstanding. It is such a great fit for me. Call me crazy, but I'm just going to live with this problem. To be honest, I'm not even sure I would have noticed the corner wear without being part of this community. Sigh... but - happy sigh. I [emoji173]️ my bag.

Reactions: Crazy Waffle
So, update on my Melie journey...

After almost 9 months, I love my Melie more than ever. I am on my second bag, as they replaced my first due to corner wear. I see the same wear starting to happen on this second bag, but I can't bring myself to take it in. I really don't want another bag. The comfort, beauty, and functionality of this bag is outstanding. It is such a great fit for me. Call me crazy, but I'm just going to live with this problem. To be honest, I'm not even sure I would have noticed the corner wear without being part of this community. Sigh... but - happy sigh. I [emoji173]️ my bag.

This was I cute update :smile: du you juse a bag organizer in the Meliè?

Oh you should. Highly recommend! Most of the time I use it with the short strap, and then there are other days, like yesterday, when I use it cross body with the long strap. Super convenient and comfortable. As I said, [emoji173]️ it!

This is my second bag, the first I baby it so mutch and I'm been doing it whit the second bag as vell. DaisyM has 'kicked me in the butt" thanks DaisyM, the bag has been orginazed and redy to go oute tomorrow:biggrin: pray for god weather :biggrin: I am going to love this bag :tup: and forget about the delightful in the store :yes:

IMG_4254.JPG
Nice, very clean :smile: I need to start jusing my Meliè

Reactions: DaisyM