Spring Summer 2017

I've searched the Thread for the Gold threads in Damier and I think I just read that it will not be produced. :crybaby:
I'm such a fan of bling and this would be out of this world IMHO. It's time for LV to shake-up the Damier print. That Gold would have been fantastic. Alas, I won't give up. Maybe they will produce it after all. I can still dream... :sos:

I agree, Louis Vuitton hear our cries LOL

The strap is not removable on the sample unit. But change can always be made in production so let's keep hoping. It's close to the Epi Eden that LV had in term of sizing

Hi, do you know if the Chain It bag comes in a smaller size? I ask because in the show there seems to be two styles. The smaller one didn't have the top handle. Trying to decide between this bag in white and the black and white twist. :rolleyes:

Reactions: tonij2000
Hi, do you know if the Chain It bag comes in a smaller size? I ask because in the show there seems to be two styles. The smaller one didn't have the top handle. Trying to decide between this bag in white and the black and white twist. :rolleyes:

All five variations of the Chain It bag are being made in the bigger version with the top handles. It's a really gorgeous bag though.