So these people are...

OMG, like, I so have to buy that Coach fabric, like, so I can make a cape out of it. SO ORIGINAL. I can TOTALLY be the Coach Crusader, OMG DO YOU LOVE IT?! And then I'll like, totally rip the leather out of my trailblazer and cover that baby in that GORGEOUS LV fabric. And THEN. I'll make some LV panties. Or maybe some Gucci ones. OMFG I COULD SO TOTALLY WALLPAPER MY HOUSE IN IT! OMG

and BATH MATS. OMG. And a comforter for my bed-- and I could cover the headboard in it!!! THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!

:roflmfao:

OMG, like, I so have to buy that Coach fabric, like, so I can make a cape out of it. SO ORIGINAL. I can TOTALLY be the Coach Crusader, OMG DO YOU LOVE IT?! And then I'll like, totally rip the leather out of my trailblazer and cover that baby in that GORGEOUS LV fabric. And THEN. I'll make some LV panties. Or maybe some Gucci ones. OMFG I COULD SO TOTALLY WALLPAPER MY HOUSE IN IT! OMG

and BATH MATS. OMG. And a comforter for my bed-- and I could cover the headboard in it!!! THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!

LMAO

:roflmfao::roflmfao:
Hehehe..

Ooh, I think Im going to make myself a Coach superwoman cape, fly to the local boutique, announce my presence by jumping on the counter and proclaiming a 50% discount to all who inhabit the store! After all, owning a Coach bag is part of the greater good!:roflmfao:

You are too funny! :roflmfao:

SHUT UP!!! STOP YOU GUYS!!! It's way too early for me to be laughing this hard. The mental pictures are killing me. :lol::lol::lol:
BTW-How about car seat covers!! LOL!!

That's what I said, dude, I'll totally rip the leather off the seats in my trailBlazer and get it reupholstered in Coach. Because that's hot. Then I'll drive it while wearing my LV Cape and my gucci panties and NOTHING ELSE. Because that's even hotter. I'm going to do my whole bathroom in the Gucci I think. Shower Curtain, bath mat, toilet seat covers and all. PROJECT! WOOHOO!

:throwup: