Celine In Sydney

Just thought I'd share some pics i took of Sydney's stock. Waitlist for black mini belt is pages! long, and they're not sure when they're receiving the grey mini belt, however I was told maybe within the next fortnight during fashion week?

I bought the small cabas phantom in black 😊

f660c5e6e02aac7db75f5b43b3f9892f.jpg

ec67762b3d89f4ab238161c593c31bfd.jpg

0a15408c6cee2b3783d52b679a2f9668.jpg

1ad087482ef7583507bb326453f9c912.jpg

Hi all

Celine in DJs received some new stock.
A few black mini belts and black nano both are in drummed leather as well as a few blues and i saw a couple of trios in a gorgeous brick colour.

Does anyone know the price for the Celine mini belt bag are ?
Are they in stock atm ?
Cant remember the exact price but it could be somewhere between 2899 - 3199 depending on leather, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Lots of stock when i was there last a few weeks ago, try giving DJs a call in the early morning.

Parlour X also received some new stock yesterday morning including a grey mini belt.

Hi! Does anyone know the price of Celine luggae Micro & Nano in DJs? Also is anybody visit store recently? Not sure that they have the stock there or not 😩 Plan to get one and I just want to check the price first before I step in. Thank you! 👍🏻

Hi! Does anyone know the price of Celine luggae Micro & Nano in DJs? Also is anybody visit store recently? Not sure that they have the stock there or not 😩 Plan to get one and I just want to check the price first before I step in. Thank you! 👍🏻
Hi, i recently bought a black drummed nano and it cost 3099.

I was at djs sydney earlier today and they had quite a few mini belts including black on display. Burgundy trio as well as the grey trotteur bags in both small and medium.
I didn't pay much attention to any of the luggages on display, sorry.

Hi All
I was in DJ in Melbourne today and some Celine bags are on sale.

Orange Nano Luggage
Medium Yellow Trapeze
And small Trio in Terracotta

Sale will go for another few days....

E x

Hi all,

I would like to share with you my experience with ******* (www.*******.com.au).

I bought a Celine Nano in Souris from them last week. The price was great and shipping was quick. But that's it. The quality of the bag is extremely poor and flimsy. It came with small marks on the bag which I believe was from the glazing.
Furthermore, just after one use, one of the handle had two tears and the other one had glue coming out. Please see photo attached.

******* didn't do much to help with the situation. Customer service only offered me a $200 voucher as compensation.

Please be extra cautious if you decide to buy a bag from *******. I am sharing this because I don't want another Celine bag lover to go through what I've been through. I have a Celine micro luggage which I got from their boutique. The quality is exceptional. So if possible, try somewhere else but *******.

Attachments

• 20161026_185410.jpg
    20161026_185410.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 394
  • Screenshot_20161026-190010.png
    Screenshot_20161026-190010.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 393
Hi all,

I would like to share with you my experience with ******* (www.*******.com.au).

I bought a Celine Nano in Souris from them last week. The price was great and shipping was quick. But that's it. The quality of the bag is extremely poor and flimsy. It came with small marks on the bag which I believe was from the glazing.
Furthermore, just after one use, one of the handle had two tears and the other one had glue coming out. Please see photo attached.

******* didn't do much to help with the situation. Customer service only offered me a $200 voucher as compensation.

Please be extra cautious if you decide to buy a bag from *******. I am sharing this because I don't want another Celine bag lover to go through what I've been through. I have a Celine micro luggage which I got from their boutique. The quality is exceptional. So if possible, try somewhere else but *******.

What?!! Ohmygosh! That is so disappointing

I was just about to get a Nano through ******* too.

Is yours definitely authentic??

Hi! :smile:

yes, I believe it is authentic. They have a few stores in the city and Chatswood so doubt they would stock fake bags. I also did some research online teaching myself how to identify authentic Celine bags.

What really baffles me is that although they stock authentic bags, the quality is far worse than the ones you see from the Celine boutiques.

Perhaps try and see the bag in person before you place an order? Their refund policy is fairly rubbish.

What?!! Ohmygosh! That is so disappointing

I was just about to get a Nano through ******* too.

Is yours definitely authentic??

Hi! :smile:

yes, I believe it is authentic. They have a few stores in the city and Chatswood so doubt they would stock fake bags. I also did some research online teaching myself how to identify authentic Celine bags.

What really baffles me is that although they stock authentic bags, the quality is far worse than the ones you see from the Celine boutiques.

Perhaps try and see the bag in person before you place an order? Their refund policy is fairly rubbish.

Unfortunately I can't see their bags in person easily as I'm in Perth

Maybe the reason why they can sell at a bit of a discount is because the quality is lesser? I've read that they go on 'buying trips' to Paris etc. - maybe some of the bags they pick up are leftover stock that doesn't get sold over there because of quality issues...