Your Marc Jacobs in action!

That line is my absolute favourite and MBMJ is one of the only brands from which I have no hesitation in buying pebbled leather, the bags are so durable and fit perfectly against my body!

Yes! The pebbled leather is so amazing. A squishy beautiful puddle of leather and I love how the cross body's will fit against your body too.
I remember when I got my baby Aiden, I went back to Nordstrom to show my favorite SA how amazing the bag was unstuffed so she could show other customers.
Nothing in the current line excites me like that anymore.

Yes! The pebbled leather is so amazing. A squishy beautiful puddle of leather and I love how the cross body's will fit against your body too.
I remember when I got my baby Aiden, I went back to Nordstrom to show my favorite SA how amazing the bag was unstuffed so she could show other customers.
Nothing in the current line excites me like that anymore.
I totally agree, when the MBMJ line was scrapped I kinda lost interest as well. I occasionally come across the Classic collection in the clearance sections at The Bay/Saks but they're usually the printed nylon pieces or more obscure colours with shw.

Reactions: RueMonge