Please help me with what colour to choose for a Kelly!

kashmira

Team Orange
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
There are a few bags on my “wish list” and I would appreciate if you could help me out regarding what colour to look for (I am thinking of getting a Kelly mini). These are the H bags I already have:

Potiron Garden Party TPM
Trim II 31 cm vert olive, GHW
Black Birkin 30 cm, PHW
Etoupe Birkin 35 cm, PHW
Etain Kelly 28 cm (with piping in tosca), PHW
Rouge H Kelly, 32 cm, PHW

My SA will reserve an Evelyne TPM in rose azalea with a strap in rouge pivoine for me.

I have been thinking of getting 25 cm Birkin but I think that the mini Kelly will be more versatile due to the strap and as it can double almost as a clutch during evenings. For this specific bag I am thinking of GHW but in what colour? Black was my first thought but I have a black Birkin already and also a small black bag from Chanel in black so I believe another colour would be better. So, if thinking of a colour that goes well with GHW and also works for a bag that will be used daytime as well as for dressier occasions, what shall I choose? .

For a smaller bag, I think red like rouge casaque/rouge grenat will be a good transition from day to night bag. It goes with everything and gives a nice pop of colour.

Thanks for your replies!

A version of red? Rouge tomate, rouge casaque?

I like red but as I already have a red Kelly I am afraid of that it will be too similar even though the size is different.

What about in blue shades?

Maybe. One colour that I love is blue paon!

For a smaller bag, I think red like rouge casaque/rouge grenat will be a good transition from day to night bag. It goes with everything and gives a nice pop of colour.

I agree but as I already have a red Kelly I am afraid of that it will be too similar.

What about a stylish neutral color? Craie, gris perle, gris tourterelle, parchemin, white or gris mouette? I have a white 28cm Kelly which can be worn with everything.