Please help me with what colour to choose for a Kelly!

Blue, perhaps?

Hydra, Rose lipstick or craie perhaps?

Rose lipstick or blue hydra ? They are in cherve ;)

pink. it can be casual or dressy chic.

Thanks for your suggestions!

What about a stylish neutral color? Craie, gris perle, gris tourterelle, parchemin, white or gris mouette? I have a white 28cm Kelly which can be worn with everything.

I think that a neutral colour would be the best. However, I got the impression that it could be ordered in many different colours but now I understand that it only come in black and in some bright colours and that means that black may be the best colour for me.

Are the colors for the mini K limited? I feel like they are...that would narrow it down.

You are right! I got the impression that colours were not limited bu I believe they are now...

In Epsom, Craie, Black, Tomate, Agate and in Chevre, Lipstick, Hydra, and Moutarde. :P

Thanks! Do you know what colours are available in chevre?

I saw a beautiful mini Kelly in gris mouette chevre phw in Paris. It was darker than gris perle but still a beautiful light pure grey.

Sounds beautiful!

That would be my pick for sure of the colors I have heard for mini K.

Ooh that would be a good choice!

I agree- it is a beautiful colour!

How about gold with GHW or bleu saphir with GHW? Keep us posted on what you decide! You already have an amazing collection[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Gold with GHW would be lovely but I am not sure of if it is available in gold. As of right now black feels "safest" but as I am not 100% of that it is black I'd like to get, I may wait to see if there will be more colours later on.

Blue hydra w/GHW

Thanks for your suggestion!