Need some "Denim" advice

Jun 14, 2006
I have been wanting the Baggy GM for a while now and I was curious if any of you that have it do you...

A. Feel its too deep and you spend time digging around for stuff.

and

B. Do you get tired of the denim look? I really want the green but was told its been discontinued.

And the sales girl also said the pink was discontinued too but I just saw it on Elux. So is that color discontinued too and Elux is selling leftover bags?

I don't have a baggy so I can't answer to A.

But, in terms of B.

I never get tired of the denim look. I dress mostly casual so I find it really fits my style. Pink is no longer being produced but there are still bags in this color left in stock which is why you can find them on Elux. My boutique still has them as well. The Linchen (green) seemed to have smaller production numbers because there doesn't to appear to be any left and I haven't seen anyone carrying them.

I love slouchy bags, and it is incredibly comfy when wearing it. The color in person is even better than in pics. I like having my cellphone and keys within short reach, and the front zip pocket is great for that. I put my keys in one of the 2 smaller clasp pockets. I just got my baggy GM in fuschia from elux. There's only a few left, and they are from last years stock from the date codes, but thats ok, because it was beautiful and brand new (no patina of leather) when it arrived. You'll love it !!!!!

I have the denim baggy Gm in blue and pink. I never get tired of them as they look great with everything. Now I do spend some time digging in my bag but its still my favorite bag at the moment.

I don't have the GM but I do have the PM in Denim and the Neo Speedy in Fuschia. I love both of them. I get a lot of compliments on both bags.

By the way, I tried on the GM at the store and it totally overpowered me. I am 5 feet and the bag just looked totally ridiculous on my frame.

Good Luck!!!

Like you'd i'd like a baggy gm in the green. I have the same worry that i'd be diggy.
here are the measurements of the baggy gm 11.7" L x 13.3" H x 5.1" W

here is the BH which I love !!! 13.4" x 11.8" x 5.4"
here is a the lockit, which i had and didnt feel like i was digging 17.3" x 12.2" x 5.1"

I cant wait to get my hands on this bag :biggrin: