Home & Garden Garden Photographs to Share.....

@Kendie26 and @ frick&frack Thanks for the concern. Our situation is definitely much better now, than last week. Things will be fine; more clean up than real damage.

@frick&frack Thanks for the desert rose compliment. It just started to bloom. I will take another picture when it is in full bloom. We really just practice, benign neglect on this one and it thrives. [emoji1360]
So glad to hear things will be fine Mimmy...no doubt it was quite scary. Hoping your cleanup goes as smooth & quick as possible:flowers:

Oh wow. I am sorry that you've been hit hit by the storm and I am very glad that you had no bigger damage.

So glad to hear things will be fine Mimmy...no doubt it was quite scary. Hoping your cleanup goes as smooth & quick as possible:flowers:

Thank you Ludmilla and Kendie! We are really fortunate to only have to deal with clean up, not damage. I'm pretty sure that we'll have most of it finished after the weekend! [emoji3]

Reactions: Kendie26
Just look at the coloring on the hydrangea--those delicate greens and pinks are really stunning!

Go turtles! I love them and occasionally find a box turtle rambling around here. We usually get a snapper on the property, making its way to our wetland.

I laughed when I saw these 2 catbirds drinking & bathing in this old birdbath dish ... @frick&frack -these were the 2 " monsters" that attacked me weeks ago as I was weeding & got too close to their nest!

Hahaha...do you see the one in the foreground eyeing you? Better watch out [emoji23]

Your garden is looking beautiful. I love that stacked stone wall. Can you sit on it like a bench?

Hahaha...do you see the one in the foreground eyeing you? Better watch out [emoji23]

Your garden is looking beautiful. I love that stacked stone wall. Can you sit on it like a bench?
Haha you crack me up frick&frack! Yes those birds "eye me up" all the time....they squalk like crazy too!
Yes the stone wall can serve as a long bench. The former owners of our home did all of the hardscaping with the stone patio & stone wall, as well as the koi pond (I always give them credit for all of the work they did here):smile: Hope all is well down in your hot zone 9!!