anyone going to do PS in Korea this Dec

Hi! I'm going to be in Seoul around mid-December for my surgeries. I'm planning to do fat grafting and some eye work. I'm pretty sure I will be going with Cinderella, but I'm also going to check out April31, DAPRS, and JYP. I'd be happy to line/kakao with anyone also going around that time :biggrin:

Hi! I'm going to be in Seoul around mid-December for my surgeries. I'm planning to do fat grafting and some eye work. I'm pretty sure I will be going with Cinderella, but I'm also going to check out April31, DAPRS, and JYP. I'd be happy to line/kakao with anyone also going around that time :biggrin:

Hi Grace!

I was also going for DES and was looking at JYP too!! Want to start talking about it together :smile:

Do you speak korean? Even though JYPs english isn't that great, they seem super nice and polite over email :smile:

I'm going end Nov so I think it's hitting peak season - I'm looking to get my surgery with Dr Choi at JW but theres also other doctors from other clinics that I want to meet for a consultation first as well. But the doctor from JW is Dr Choi ...

I was emailing JW too for early Dec time. They told me the same thing, that it would be best to put a $500USD deposit down to secure the surgery time. But I'm in the same boat as you and want to consult a few places in person before deciding which clinic to go with :sad:

Hi everyone,

Im planning to go to korea for rhinoplasty and DES nov or dec. Has anyone heard of good things about View clinic? Ive had some quotes from other clinics Banobagi was expensive than most.

@Moon88 can you add me to your kakao group chat? My id is lindamaiii

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Im planning to go to korea for rhinoplasty and DES nov or dec. Has anyone heard of good things about View clinic? Ive had some quotes from other clinics Banobagi was expensive than most.

@Moon88 can you add me to your kakao group chat? My id is lindamaiii

Thanks!

I did rhino and V-line with View recently. I have no regrets whatsoever. In fact I'm going back there again this Dec for more. So far for my rhinoplasty, it's been amazing, a bit too amazing actually. My swelling was gone in one week and everything looks perfect. Even my friends ask me where was the swelling? lol. Another forumer here who also did rhino with View mentioned the complete lack of swelling and scars. So I don't know how they did it but it's all good for me.