Yellow A5 Papier to a beach resort??? Yes!

gettinpurseonal

Can I bathe in them?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
So soft and smooshy, roomy, elegant, she is perfect for holding a sweater, brochures, travel documents, sunglasses, and taking to dinner. I dared and she did it without incident. This is her second beach visit. On our previous trip, my water bottle opened up inside her. She looked awful when wet, but dried without harm.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 281
Lovely and very handy bag, looks well fitting in the scenery
Nice! The color is perfect for the beach Does she fit comfortably over your shoulder or more of a handheld bag? Thanks!
i have A3, it perfectly fits on the shoulder, leather is very soft and it sits nicely under the arm

So soft and smooshy, roomy, elegant, she is perfect for holding a sweater, brochures, travel documents, sunglasses, and taking to dinner. I dared and she did it without incident. This is her second beach visit. On our previous trip, my water bottle opened up inside her. She looked awful when wet, but dried without harm.
Lovely! She looks like she's having the time of her life at the beach!!!

Gorgeous color, perfect for the beach. I bet it looks great when dressed up as well.