Real Housewives of ORANGE COUNTY (RHoOC)

Kelly is HORRIBLE!!!! Yuck, I cant stand her - everything about her seems so fake, like she is trying too hard. She walks into a party and tells one of the hosts that he looks like a pedophile - she was looking for a fight...and her husband is just as bad, funny how Vicki said David was out of line for talking rude to her, what about how Kelly's husband talked to Shannon.

That's Vicki all day. As long as it's being done to her you are evil. But anyone else is fine. Her calling Brooks in the car at the end was pathetic.

Wow, Kelly is truly an ugly vapid person. I kind of liked her until last night, I have watched every episode of every series since day one and have never seen someone show their true colors so clearly. They are really casting for the mental illness.

And..someone should sit Megan down and lay this thing out, she is as dumb as they come and making a fool of herself.

Reactions: andral5
I know not many will agree..but...I actually don't see a problem with Meghan wanting to have a child......even if she is not 100 percent happy in her marriage.. ..it's her chance to have a baby....she will hopefully be a good mother and she will have all the resources and more for the rest of the child's life..don't slam me!!!...lol

I know not many will agree..but...I actually don't see a problem with Meghan wanting to have a child......even if she is not 100 percent happy in her marriage.. ..it's her chance to have a baby....she will hopefully be a good mother and she will have all the resources and more for the rest of the child's life..don't slam me!!!...lol

Ohhh that's easy to forgive. You're actually not "wrong". I just don't get why she paints a picture that Jim seems to refuse to portray. Much can be said for people who knowingly bring kids into the world all the while knowing their relationship is unhealthy and probably doomed. But I think far worse things happen to kids that this isn't something to clutch my pearls over at all. I do wish she'd stop trying so hard and find another story line. Trying to be a stepmother was a failure (at least on TV). Pretending that she was so young as to not get somethings that were familiar with the rest of the women was lame. This IVF/needle phobia isn't a good look (a girl needs a needle...even one with no name [emoji23]). Her going to speak about colon cancer causes concern because she's not planning what she'll say thoughtfully. And I'm sure she has a real perspective, but I wonder how valiantly it'll be received. It'd be nice if she did whatever charity thing they dumped in her lap last season to again help out her story. Perhaps if done right it would lessen her self centered-ness.

Reactions: CanuckBagLover
Ohhh that's easy to forgive. You're actually not "wrong". I just don't get why she paints a picture that Jim seems to refuse to portray. Much can be said for people who knowingly bring kids into the world all the while knowing their relationship is unhealthy and probably doomed. But I think far worse things happen to kids that this isn't something to clutch my pearls over at all. I do wish she'd stop trying so hard and find another story line. Trying to be a stepmother was a failure (at least on TV). Pretending that she was so young as to not get somethings that were familiar with the rest of the women was lame. This IVF/needle phobia isn't a good look (a girl needs a needle...even one with no name [emoji23]). Her going to speak about colon cancer causes concern because she's not planning what she'll say thoughtfully. And I'm sure she has a real perspective, but I wonder how valiantly it'll be received. It'd be nice if she did whatever charity thing they dumped in her lap last season to again help out her story. Perhaps if done right it would lessen her self centered-ness.

ITA.........but I like her doing the awareness for colon cancer...hopefully she will be groomed before she speaks, but she is speaking about something close to home, and she is bringing awareness to younger people...hopefully...

.....I don't see her painting a great picture of her marriage..(?)....she says she wishes he was more emotionally involved with the IVF process, and she doesn't like him on the road so much.....it doesn't seem like she is thinking this will bring them together....I think she knows the deal she's got....

I didn't care for how she acted as a step mother...but then again, it was a very tough situation all around....

Her needle phobia was ridic...

The most BIZARRE thing to me what Shannon going over to David to rescue her from the mean people. She all but threw a tantrum. I actually stared at the tv in amazement. To be fair, I gotta dish her the trophy for best victim. I've given it to Vicki and rightfully so but Shannon was just a...well a damn mess! David was fighting his own.

And omg Kelly hit below the ankles with no wonder your husband cheated. If she also cheated, it makes that doubly offensive. Kelly and her husband need lessons (can't believe I'm about to say this...) from Bethenny, Ramona, Lisa V, NeNe, Greg, Kenya, hell even Andy and his guests. The low blows and behavior screamed we've had way too much to drink and we are quick on our feet with retorts and come backs.

Omg. I totally agree. I actually had to rewind because it was so ridiculous how she ran over to him. They were mean to me! I don't like Kelly or condone her behavior but I think Shannon knew what she was doing. Her friends were looking to start a fight. The one with the dark hair was extremely rude. I know Vicki loves to play the victim and I agree she did get close to David's face, but he should never entertain those kinds of conversations with any woman.

oh that Jim!!!!:graucho::graucho:

i was SMH and LOL watching as he was trying desperately to get out of Megan's death grip and get away from her! he doesn't even try to hide it.
and i am so sick of her bringing that damn needle everywhere like some junkie needing someone to stick her! she loves to work her drama. she needs to stop with the "sooo scared of needles" act because nobody is buying it! i see she doesn't ask Jim to do - i think she knows deep down he would probably stab her to death with it!! :giggle: but then again - he is not around her the majority of the time which she loves to remind of us! HELLO idiot - buy a dang clue because you just are not getting it.
LMAO, that's why I thought everyone else was jumping to volunteer to stick her with it!

oh that Jim!!!!:graucho::graucho:

i was SMH and LOL watching as he was trying desperately to get out of Megan's death grip and get away from her! he doesn't even try to hide it.
and i am so sick of her bringing that damn needle everywhere like some junkie needing someone to stick her! she loves to work her drama. she needs to stop with the "sooo scared of needles" act because nobody is buying it! i see she doesn't ask Jim to do - i think she knows deep down he would probably stab her to death with it!! :giggle: but then again - he is not around her the majority of the time which she loves to remind of us! HELLO idiot - buy a dang clue because you just are not getting it.

Totally agree. But she'll have a baby from him so she'll get child support and whatnot later on. :biggrin: I think she has everything planned in detail.

ITA.........but I like her doing the awareness for colon cancer...hopefully she will be groomed before she speaks, but she is speaking about something close to home, and she is bringing awareness to younger people...hopefully...

.....I don't see her painting a great picture of her marriage..(?)....she says she wishes he was more emotionally involved with the IVF process, and she doesn't like him on the road so much.....it doesn't seem like she is thinking this will bring them together....I think she knows the deal she's got....

I didn't care for how she acted as a step mother...but then again, it was a very tough situation all around....

Her needle phobia was ridic...
The thing about Meghan is nothing about her seems sincere. Even this charity bit for colon cancer, I feel is more something the producers set up to giver her an alternate story line and she feels its good for her image. It also doesn't really make sense to me for her to speak about colon cancer - it was her husband's ex wife who died (whom I know she refers to as my "friend" - and even if they were on good terms I have a hard time believing that the exwife really considered Meghan her friend). Yes Meghan was impacted but tangently compared to some of the immediate family members, (like her daughter), it would be more powerful for one of them to speak but they are conveniently not on the show. That's why I think this is all producer arranged. I also feel Meghan constantly over steps boundaries (didn't last year she refer to her step daughter as her daughter and say something to the effect she wished that was her own child? And calling you spouses -ex your friend; now speaking about colon cancer and claiming it as her own cross she had to bear...) That being said, I hope she can do some good, it just doesn't feel like its coming from a good place. And as you can tell I can't stand Meghan.