Louis Vuitton keepall

alex2343

Oct 24, 2015
Hi, i want to get the keepall 50 bandoulier for an upcoming trip and was wondering if I can take it on the plane as a personal item and store it under my seat if I didn't pack it full?

I have the 45 and I only put it under the seat once and it was very uncomfortable. I can't imagine if it was 5cm longer. I think most under seat storage is 17 inches long which is approx 45cm. Would only advise if it was a short flight and you have short legs. (I'm 5'3).

I have the 45 and I only put it under the seat once and it was very uncomfortable. I can't imagine if it was 5cm longer. I think most under seat storage is 17 inches long which is approx 45cm. Would only advise if it was a short flight and you have short legs. (I'm 5'3).
Was your keepall fully packed? And thank you for the response!

Hi i have a quick question! How do you store your keepall when your not using it? do you lay it flat or do you stuff it? Thanks

Hi, i want to get the keepall 50 bandoulier for an upcoming trip and was wondering if I can take it on the plane as a personal item and store it under my seat if I didn't pack it full?

If im not mistaken, the keepall b only comes in 45 and 55. I just got a 45 and lovvve it. I probably would store it overhead.

I have a 45 and store mine overhead. Personally I wouldn't put anything on the floor of a plane except the soles of my shoes. Mine is about 15 years old and looks better than new because the patina is just right. I store mine in the back of my closet where it's dark, no dust bag, stuffed with old sheets. I have read that you should never store canvas folded because it will eventually crack. I carry it on along with my purse. I don't know if the 50 meets regulations or not.

Hi, the keepall 50 also comes in the B! i just got one too and love mine also!! do you store yours stuffed or flat when your not using?

I store my 45 stuffed with several ikea pillows and inside a large LV dustbag that came with a suitcase. I don't like the canvas wrinkling. I also remove the straps and undo the buckles on the strap and stored in another dustbag.

I store my 45 stuffed with several ikea pillows and inside a large LV dustbag that came with a suitcase. I don't like the canvas wrinkling. I also remove the straps and undo the buckles on the strap and stored in another dustbag.

Good idea about the straps and buckles.

Standing by on this topic. My hubby wants a keepall, but can't decide if he wants a 45 b or a 50 b. Some airplanes that I have rode on when going domestic are so small that you barely have room for your own feet! You would definitely have to put in the overhead bin. Again, some planes are so small that there is a high chance that you may even have to leave it curbside. I'm not yet 100% supportive of his keepall...yet! lol :smile:.