Cleaning color transfer?

Wow that was brave but guess desparate times call for desperate measures! Did your nail varnish remover contain acetone ?
I am surprised but pleased to hear that it didnt damage the leather. But do condition it with leather conditioner to treat it.

Wow that was brave but guess desparate times call for desperate measures! Did your nail varnish remover contain acetone ?
I am surprised but pleased to hear that it didnt damage the leather. But do condition it with leather conditioner to treat it.

No it does not contain acetone. Thanks for the tip I will be sure to condition the leather, do you have any recommendations concerning a product I could use?

Thanks.

Reactions: Wittygirl
OMG I would've been so nervous that it would damage the leather but congrats!! Looks great, and I agree with others to condition the leather well after this.

Wow, you're a brave woman. I wouldn't have dared to! I'm glad this has worked on your bag, still not sure if I would do the same :smile:
I would absolutely condition your bag as was advised previously because the nail polish remover can be drying.

Oh wow, that worked out great :tup:. I've never thought of cleaning caviar with nail polish remover (you're indeed brave like Elsbeth said), I thought it was only for patent leather.
I usually clean my bags with Meltonian leather lotion (works great on lambskin too) and Apple leather cleaner.