korea....mask pack... recommend please.

wlkyoung137a

May 9, 2016
I visit korea to have plastic surgery. during stay in korea, i want to buy some... mask packs for my friends.
becasue i heard that korea mask pack is very cheap and effective.
could you guys recommend kroea mask pack pleassssse~~??

I visit korea to have plastic surgery. during stay in korea, i want to buy some... mask packs for my friends.
becasue i heard that korea mask pack is very cheap and effective.
could you guys recommend kroea mask pack pleassssse~~??

FYI, sheet masks are pretty similar like not too bad but not too good. but as far as i use, Aritaum has good ones and also Skin food is not too bad. Their prices are reasonable and the stuffs are hydrating and give lots of moisture. so you will like them if you have dry skin(but not too dry and ok in summer).

but cos i have super dry skin, ive looked for better stuffs and i guess i just found one recently.
thats mayu sheet mask. ive used different brands mayu masks and the one im using these days is the best as far as i have used so far. i think i will settle down this one

FYI, sheet masks are pretty similar like not too bad but not too good. but as far as i use, Aritaum has good ones and also Skin food is not too bad. Their prices are reasonable and the stuffs are hydrating and give lots of moisture. so you will like them if you have dry skin(but not too dry and ok in summer).

but cos i have super dry skin, ive looked for better stuffs and i guess i just found one recently.
thats mayu sheet mask. ive used different brands mayu masks and the one im using these days is the best as far as i have used so far. i think i will settle down this one
oh thank you for sharing. shawtysoo.
could i ask you what brand mayu sheet mask did you use ?

Hydrogels are great for dry skin. Love the ones by The Face Shop. (One called Smim Fermentation Ceramide)
AC, acne prone skin go with tea tree or charcoal. Good brands for that are Dr. Jart & Leaders Insolution.

For firming, DHC Q10 Firming Sheet Mask

For Sleeping, even more moisture while you sleep without overloading the skin is Laneige Water Sleeping Mask. & my other favorite The saem snail lavender pack.

It really depends on what you are looking to do. There are sheet masks, hydrogels, creams, etc. Hope this helps.

Reactions: wlkyoung137a
Hydrogels are great for dry skin. Love the ones by The Face Shop. (One called Smim Fermentation Ceramide)
AC, acne prone skin go with tea tree or charcoal. Good brands for that are Dr. Jart & Leaders Insolution.

For firming, DHC Q10 Firming Sheet Mask

For Sleeping, even more moisture while you sleep without overloading the skin is Laneige Water Sleeping Mask. & my other favorite The saem snail lavender pack.

It really depends on what you are looking to do. There are sheet masks, hydrogels, creams, etc. Hope this helps.
Thank you for sharing. ..

My favorite Korean sheet masks are the Benton Snail Bee High Content mask, the Lee Ji Ham Tea Tree mask, and masks from Etude House's I Need You line. Etude House will be relaunching that line with new variants, from what I heard, though, so you might not be able to find the I Need You line in stores anymore.