Total Bellas - Brie & Nikki Bella

So I think this belongs here, as it has to do with Daniel Bryan.

A little bit of background, though: Vince McMahon is the Chairman and CEO of the WWE.He has two children: Stephanie McMahon (whom you've seen on Total Divas) and her older brother Shane.

Since the Attitude Era (1997-2002), Shane was a part of the show: he was in storylines and even wrestled. Then he resigned from the company at the end of 2009. He always said when the time was right, he would come back to the WWE.

Storyline time! Shane came back earlier this year, wanting his piece of his family legacy. Stephanie, of course, didn't want that. It ended up with Vince telling Shane and Stephanie that Stephanie will run Monday Night Raw and Shane will run Smackdown! and they'll see which franchise has bigger ratings.

They chose their General Managers tonight. (A General Manager is someone who sets up matches.) Shane chose Daniel Bryan! So hopefully he'll be on every week (but not to wrestle).

Speaking of General Managers, The Bellas' stepfather is a man named John Laurinaitis. He was General Manager of Raw from 2011-2012.

Thats is great news for Daniel Bryant. Its obvious the management loves him. I didn't realize the Bellas had a step father. Their mother was on the show often, I didn't see her husband.

Stephanie chose Mick Foley, a popular wrestler from the Attitude Era. When Shane was describing his pick, I found myself thinking, "Wouldn't it be cool if he chose Daniel Bryan?" and he did, and I felt myself tearing up.

This is so perfect for him. I remember the Raw when he announced his retirement from wrestling he was heartbroken.

Mama Bella and John Laurinitis got married in March. Hopefully they'll show the wedding on Total Bellas.

Is ANY of this real?? Serious question. Like, are the Bella twins legit married to John and Daniel or is it all for show?
Brie Bella is married to Daniel Bryan and Nikki Bella is in a relationship with John Cena.

In the Total Divas thread, I'll indicate I'm talking about keyfabe as opposed to what's real life by changing the font and color of the text of my post and preface it by saying "Storyline time!".

Stephanie chose Mick Foley, a popular wrestler from the Attitude Era. When Shane was describing his pick, I found myself thinking, "Wouldn't it be cool if he chose Daniel Bryan?" and he did, and I felt myself tearing up.

This is so perfect for him. I remember the Raw when he announced his retirement from wrestling he was heartbroken.

Mama Bella and John Laurinitis got married in March. Hopefully they'll show the wedding on Total Bellas.

I want to see that!