Your LV at Starbucks

Really? I need to go get myself a cup. Have you tried brewing McDonald's coffee at home?
I have a Keurig at home and buy the McDonald K Cups often. BUT....in my opinion, K Cups just don't taste the same as the brewed coffee at the stores. I always buy different brands, but to me they just taste the same and it's hard for me to differentiate between what actually tastes "good" and "not so good". I do know that K Cups are not as strong as other coffees, too. I am currently addicted to McDonald's coffee. I am still a huge SB fan, but find that it is quite strong and bitter. McDonald's is just smooth, light and smells so yummy! Plus, it only costs $1 ANY SiZE!!! Go try it, and if you don't like it, it's only $1 lost. Lol :smile:.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHfckY0BQYVRGo-nabuu4ge3oiytvq36SjNAtk0/

The infamous pink drink and my favorite MM in DA
Sent from my SCH-I545 using PurseForum mobile app

Ok, I tried out McDonalds coffee -- it's pretty good (thanks PuccaNGaru!). The only thing is that it is easier for me to go to Starbucks than McDonalds since there are Starbucks inside Target and my local supermarkets.

I usually get McDonald's coffee every morning before I go to work, and then I get a Starbucks in the afternoon. Can't believe I'm saying this...but I actually think McDonald's coffee tastes better than Pike![emoji15] I do love the SB Blonde roast, but it's never available and ready in the afternoon, it's always on pour over. And actually, 99% of the time I end up waiting 10 minutes for my coffee because they forgot they were doing a pour over. I am a bit annoyed with Starbucks right now (price increases due to poor Frap sales)...I did go today, but I will try somewhere new tomorrow.

I usually get McDonald's coffee every morning before I go to work, and then I get a Starbucks in the afternoon. Can't believe I'm saying this...but I actually think McDonald's coffee tastes better than Pike![emoji15] I do love the SB Blonde roast, but it's never available and ready in the afternoon, it's always on pour over. And actually, 99% of the time I end up waiting 10 minutes for my coffee because they forgot they were doing a pour over. I am a bit annoyed with Starbucks right now (price increases due to poor Frap sales)...I did go today, but I will try somewhere new tomorrow.

I don't like SB's Pike Place when they make it for me but I love brewing it at home (don't know why it tastes better at home). Decaf Americano at SB is also just ok. I've never tried the blonde roast because they don't have it in decaf. In general, I really like all the decaf SB I make at home -- good for my wallet :smile: