Share Your Latest VCA Purchase

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
I enjoy going to some of the other forums and seeing what the latest purchases are for members. I feel like we tend to share our VCA purchases in the discussion thread, and thought it would be nice to have a thread where all the purchases (that don't have their own separate reveal), can be posted.

I did a search to make sure we don't already have this thread in the VCA forum, and couldn't find one. I did find a "What is Your Next Purchase?", but to me that can be something that is weeks, months, or years off. This is for things you've already purchased.

@mistikat, If by chance I missed a pre-existing thread, please close this one down.

I hate to see an empty thread, so I'll start this. Y'all know this purchase actually happened at the end of May, but let me share a pic of my two butterfly earrings (or should I saw one of my two butterfly earrings :lol:)

IMG_9057_zpsdeq2fq04.jpg

Last edited:
And if y'all want, anyone with recent purchases, that have already been revealed in other VCA threads, could add them here.

I am envisioning this to be a little like the "Your Last Hermes Purchase" thread or the Chanel "Share Your Purchases" threads. Of course, we won't see the number of posts that those threads get, because our community is smaller.

ChaneLisette~ Love your watch an sweet bracelet! Beautiful! AND that Hermes Scarf!! LOVE!!!

Thank you so much! The sweet bracelet is the perfect size for every day wear. This is one of my favorite Hermès twillys too.

I agree!!
I seriously need that twilly!

Thank you! Pink makes everything happy.

They look beautiful together!

Thank you!

Congrats, I love both pieces! How are you liking this watch? I've been eyeing it for some time now in the 36mm, also rose gold just like yours:heart:

Thank you! I love the watch. I feel like it is the perfect amount of diamonds and I like the shine of the rose gold. The straps are easy to change and are so much fun. It is a great time to buy now since the price decreased a few months ago. Go for it!

Paired so well!!

Thank you!