Reveal! A sporty splurge

Dec 1, 2015
Do you ever go into the H store for one thing and walk out for something completely different? I went to grab a couple of twillies that I thought I put on hold but my SA wasn't there today and no one could find them. So I started browsing and ended up falling in love.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467504219.616994.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467504219.616994.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 414
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467504243.557006.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467504243.557006.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 410
Reactions: appl
I've been in the dog house because I bid over my husband's shoulder at a classic car auction earlier in the year and won a vintage bus that I really wanted and we absolutely did NOT need. Apparently I'm off probation because as I was leaving he mentioned that he wouldn't be mad if I got a new bag. You don't have to tell me twice!

I was trying to wait patiently for an Evelyn TPM for a more sporty cross body bag. We're going on vacation to NY in the fall and I knew I needed to find a smaller bag that didn't weigh a ton before then. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467505382.301022.jpg

A Berline! I can't wait to hear how heavy it is. It's been on my radar for awhile now. What blue is that? Love it!

It's not heavy at all! Even with my stuff (phone, cosmetics bag, and card case) it's still under 1000g. It's 513g empty (bag and strap).

The color is new. It's called Blue Paon. It's really lovely. Not too blue, not too green.

Congrats! I love this style, someday I feel like the same will happen to me-I'll see the right color and won't hesitate! Have a great time in NY too!

It's not heavy at all! Even with my stuff (phone, cosmetics bag, and card case) it's still under 1000g. It's 513g empty (bag and strap).

The color is new. It's called Blue Paon. It's really lovely. Not too blue, not too green.

Thank you! I haven't had a chance to try one on, and didn't rush because I was afraid it would be too heavy. Congratulations! It's beautiful!