Does your bag's mirror ever come like this?

Fashion Freak

Mar 17, 2007
I know its related to authenticity, and I tried to search, 0 result. Please help! Thanks in advance!!!
c3717aff37d0f6320de08344463bd1e0.jpg

I know its related to authenticity, and I tried to search, 0 result. Please help! Thanks in advance!!!
Well, wait for someone who knows as I've yet to purchase new, but in many of the pre-loved bags I've purchased the colour swatch has come in the same wrapping as this one, HTH!

Hi! This wrapping would not concern me regarding authenticity. I recently bought a brand new Bal bag off mytheresa.com ( a luxury designer website) & they had my long Crossbody strap & mirror wrapped this way. If however you bought your bag pre-owned, you may want to consider having it authenticated, if you haven't already done so. But that wrapping itself would not scare me if its a new bag bought from an authorized retailer. [emoji256][emoji4]

Hi! This wrapping would not concern me regarding authenticity. I recently bought a brand new Bal bag off mytheresa.com ( a luxury designer website) & they had my long Crossbody strap & mirror wrapped this way. If however you bought your bag pre-owned, you may want to consider having it authenticated, if you haven't already done so. But that wrapping itself would not scare me if its a new bag bought from an authorized retailer. [emoji256][emoji4]

Thank you so much for your help! I have more confidence with the purchase now. But still I got it from eBay. I'm trying to get it authenticated by authenticate4u still waiting for reply.