Need your help, which color of Chloe Drew??

Yuii_Love

Jun 16, 2015
Hi all, can't decide on which color and size. Anyone know how many different size of Chloe Drew bag? Is it got five different size of the Length 27.5cm, 23cm, 20cm, 19cm and 16cm?

Thanks all.

Ooh this is a tough one! I really love the first or third one, but leaning more towards the third one. 😍 Have you seen the Drew in person? The small size is actually bigger than the name suggests. It holds quite a bit. The mini is smaller and perfect for carrying essentials. Looking at farfetch, the mini is width: 20 centimetres, depth: 6.5 centimetres, height: 16 centimetres, strap: 55.5 centimetres. The small is height: 20 centimetres, width: 23.5 centimetres, depth: 8 centimetres, handle: 53 centimetres. I would suggest looking at mod pics for size! I have the mini because I like my bags to be proportionate to me, and I typically don't carry much. For reference, I'm 5'3.

The Drew comes in 4 sizes (from smallest to biggest): nano, mini, small, and medium. The medium is easy to tell because it is ginormous and has a leather strap attached to the chains. I hope this helps a little! :smile:

I agree with heeyrenee that it would be good to try them on in person - for instance I am almost 5´8 and I found option 3 to be too big on me! (I am trying to decide between getting the mini drew or the medium faye this summer).

Personally I thought the mini size to be just right and perfect for holding all I would need to carry and it didn´t look too big on me. I love the combination 2 as I think it would go with most of my wardrobe and I would not get sick of it in a few years time

Ooh this is a tough one! I really love the first or third one, but leaning more towards the third one. 😍 Have you seen the Drew in person? The small size is actually bigger than the name suggests. It holds quite a bit. The mini is smaller and perfect for carrying essentials. Looking at farfetch, the mini is width: 20 centimetres, depth: 6.5 centimetres, height: 16 centimetres, strap: 55.5 centimetres. The small is height: 20 centimetres, width: 23.5 centimetres, depth: 8 centimetres, handle: 53 centimetres. I would suggest looking at mod pics for size! I have the mini because I like my bags to be proportionate to me, and I typically don't carry much. For reference, I'm 5'3.

The Drew comes in 4 sizes (from smallest to biggest): nano, mini, small, and medium. The medium is easy to tell because it is ginormous and has a leather strap attached to the chains. I hope this helps a little! :smile:
Thanks for your suggestion, i've got the first one in mini size, the length is 19cm.
Attach link http://www.farfetch.com/br/us/shopping/item-11380707.aspx?ffref=pp_recom

I'm thinking of buying a mini drew this month. I love the cement pink but I worry that it will get dirty or get denim transfer on it. My other options are the motty grey which I'm not that into because I think it looks quite ashy and one more is this tan one which just got released IMG_1474254816.293140.jpgIMG_1474254826.659959.jpgIMG_1474254835.877348.jpg