Atlanta NM Chanel items on sale

gloriajk

O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
Long time no post. :smile:

I stopped by Atlanta NM today and spotted some Chanel items on sale. They are all in the glass case. The bags I remember being on sale (30% markdown):

White New Mademoiselle Clutch

White New Mademoiselle Medium Camera Bag

White New Mademoiselle Small Camera Bag

This bag (don't know name), same size, all white
http://forum.purseblog.com/2941253-post488.html

Brown Large Sport Bag

Brown Small Sport Bag

Burgundy Suede Bag with Fur Trim

Several more bags I can't remember plus other accessories - brooches, scarfs, necklaces, belts - were in there as well.

I ended up treating myself to an evening bag as a graduation gift to myself. ;)

Call 404-266-8200, ask for Alex Noh and tell him Gloria sent you. He is a real darling. No pretense, no attitude or pressure. One of the nicest handbag SAs I have met.

Wow, thanks for posting this. I just called but they're closed already. Hopefully by tomorrow the Mad Clutch still be there. Been looking for this Mad clutch but sold out everywhere. Again, thanks for posting.

Angelicious, did you get the clutch? I did not realize how much you wanted the bag till I saw your older post under Atlanta Saks sale. Hope it was the color and style you wanted and you were able to get it.

Angelicious, did you get the clutch? I did not realize how much you wanted the bag till I saw your older post under Atlanta Saks sale. Hope it was the color and style you wanted and you were able to get it.

Well, Alex is holding the clutch for me. The thing is, NM does not accept Visa or Mastercard which is sooo baaad. So I went online to purchased some gift cards, but I have to wait for verification, at least like 24 hours, which really pissed me off. But since I want the clutch so bad, I have to go thru this. Have to call Alex again see if he can hold the clutch for a couple days. I didn't think buying a gift card would take this long. Oh well. Wish me luck :smile:

I stopped by this evening at 6pm for price adjustment on the evening bag. Alex is just marvelous. There were three bags left. Remember, additional 25% going on now.

Pink Caviar Small Bowler ($800+ at 30% off) - this may go fast. Alex said it just came in this afternoon. Gold zipper pull. If you want this one, I would say call tomorrow morning before 12pm EST. Atlanta NM opens at 10am EST.

White Satin Evening Bag ($2000+ at 30% off)

Burgundy Suede with Fur Trim Flap Bag (did not check price)

Several accessories - belts, scarves, necklaces, earrings, brooches.

404-266-8200, ask for Alex Noh.

As of Sun 6/24 4pm:

Small White Caviar Bowler - It may have been sold yesterday before closing time.

White Satin Evening Bag ($2000+ at 30% off)

Burgundy Suede with Fur Trim Flap Bag

Several accessories - belts, necklaces, earrings, brooches.