Afternoon ruined

I am so so sorry.

Try OXI CLEAN

Mix the powder oxi clean in warm water in a clean bucket .....gently clean the lining with a tooth brush,
Please do it slow in order to protect the rest of the bag.

Oxi clean is amazing, it cleans everything from shoes to grout......amazing product.

Lol
I just seen others suggested oxi clean, and you already tried it👍

It worked great......nice job.

My mom taught me about oxi clean 15 years ago, it has worked wonders for me.

FYI.....it is a GREAT cleaner for dirty grout.

Hmmm I wonder if a mixture of a light solution of warm water and oxi clean in a spray bottle might help?

that would be my suggestion, but use hot water. Turn inside out, Spray let sit then use a clean towel and blot and repeat

OOPs should finish reading before posting...glad you got it out

Hey guys. Just wanted to check in and let y'all know that I spoke with someone from LV in Charlotte and they informed me that they cannot replace the lining in my bag. I have no clue why customer service would suggest something and then the store say something else. The rep from the store said that the lining is sewn to the canvas in one piece, making replacement impossible. They did say that the pouch can be replaced. Sounds fishy. Thoughts??

Hey guys. Just wanted to check in and let y'all know that I spoke with someone from LV in Charlotte and they informed me that they cannot replace the lining in my bag. I have no clue why customer service would suggest something and then the store say something else. The rep from the store said that the lining is sewn to the canvas in one piece, making replacement impossible. They did say that the pouch can be replaced. Sounds fishy. Thoughts??
Do you have any updates on your neverfull?