When will the Pochette Metis be readily available again?

Pebli

Aug 17, 2014
Does anyone have a rough idea? (I'm in Australia If that makes any difference). I just got a few new bags this month so not in enough of a rush to go on the waiting list but just curious as it is the next item on my wish list! Thanks :smile:

Does anyone have a rough idea? (I'm in Australia If that makes any difference). I just got a few new bags this month so not in enough of a rush to go on the waiting list but just curious as it is the next item on my wish list! Thanks :smile:

From what I've heard, it has been discontinued so they're not going to replenish stock.

In Canada and the US stock pops up on the website a couple times a week. Usually mornings but I've seen evenings as well. Wait list in Canada has been quick. 10-20 people on the list per store a couple weeks ago and these people all received their orders within 2 weeks. I heard there was a couple in excess (unreserved) at one store (Canada) recently. Most are MIU though. MIF is getting hard to find for us in North America.

I talked to a US CS rep last week and was told the waiting list was 2-3 weeks but no availability at any stores in Texas. I'm back and forth with wanting this bag! I LOVE Proenza Shouler PS1 and own a few.. Structure if very similar PM and PS is all leather.an a bit bigger. Gorgeous colors too.

they appear on the website quite often. i ordered one and had it in 3 days. the girl on the phone said there are 300+ people waiting, but i don't buy into that. if 300 people are waiting, how'd i get one with no wait? they are also appearing in crazy amounts all over resale sites as well... lots of people are trying to unload them while they're hot. you'll easily get one.