Help! 6-Key Holder in RB or Fuchsia?

That's a good question. They are both beautiful but I think I prefer the fuchsia, I don't think you'd see any dirt or marks as quickly with the darker colour. Leather can be wiped clean but I do think you'd see more marks on the light pink.

I bought my 6 key holder last week (mono/brown), I absolutely love it.

Let us know what you decide :smile:

I'm leaning towards the fuchsia. Will probably order today. I just NEED this, right?
Yes you do :roflmfao: I couldn't decide if I really needed it either but when I got to the store I just went ahead and bought it, I'm so glad I did, I absolutely love it and find it much better for my keys than the Cles I bought the week before.

I can't decide! I love the RB but will it get dirty and marred up from my keys? Is Fuchsia the better choice??

I have the RB 6 key holder in both the monogram canvas and the vernis. I've been using the canvas one almost exclusively for the past 6 months. There are no black marks to be found. I use an unscented baby wipe once a month on the interior. I can't say that this will be the case with every RB key holder, this is just the experience I've had with it. It makes me smile to see the pop of pink every time I go to get in my car and that's worth more than a few black scuffs (should they happen) to me.

The fuchsia is also very lovely. ;)

have you seen the poppy and new hot pink too?!?

they are all pretty!!

I have the RB 6 key holder in both the monogram canvas and the vernis. I've been using the canvas one almost exclusively for the past 6 months. There are no black marks to be found. I use an unscented baby wipe once a month on the interior. I can't say that this will be the case with every RB key holder, this is just the experience I've had with it. It makes me smile to see the pop of pink every time I go to get in my car and that's worth more than a few black scuffs (should they happen) to me.

The fuchsia is also very lovely. ;)

RB is my first choice and the baby wipes is a great idea. Did you do a hot stamp too?

I have a RB 6 key holder and I love her. Any marks that did show up, I wiped away with my fingers or just with a tissue. It's holding up great! I'm wondering which you ended up with :smile: