Monica Vinader Baja Bracelet a Keeper?

jessi5786

O.G.
Sep 17, 2007
Hey all,

I just got these Monica Vinader bracelets for a pretty good deal through Saks...they caught my eye a few months back, and when I saw the promotion, I pulled the trigger, but now that I have them, I'm not sure how I feel about them.

First, how do you all think they look?

Second, do you think the money would be better spent on something else? There's so much on my jewelry wishlist and this was not a planned purchase, is it worth deviating from the list...?

Finally, I would only be keeping one, which do you think I should keep? (I usually gravitate towards white.)

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!

1463628720895.jpg

Hey all,

I just got these Monica Vinader bracelets for a pretty good deal through Saks...they caught my eye a few months back, and when I saw the promotion, I pulled the trigger, but now that I have them, I'm not sure how I feel about them.

First, how do you all think they look?

Second, do you think the money would be better spent on something else? There's so much on my jewelry wishlist and this was not a planned purchase, is it worth deviating from the list...?

Finally, I would only be keeping one, which do you think I should keep? (I usually gravitate towards white.)

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!

View attachment 3359201

I like the white one too.
As long the bracelet is not moving and the white part is permanent
at the top, I would keep one.
Nice change.
Clear and fresh bracelt.
If it is moving.....I would return.

I like the white one too.
As long the bracelet is not moving and the white part is permanent
at the top, I would keep one.
Nice change.
Clear and fresh bracelt.
If it is moving.....I would return.

Thank you, because the sizing is adjustable, the white bar doesn't move! I'll post a photo when I get home, if I can remember!

Love them! I prefer the black.

Thanks!

I like the white. Do you mind if I ask what the good deal was? Perhaps friends and family sale?

Saks was having a $175 off $300 deal on top of a 15% ebate offer, so I ended up getting them for $223.12 (they retail for $350)!

I love them both and would keep both if it were me. However, the white one is more striking. :smile:

Thanks for the input, I would love to keep both, but I am leaning towards the white!