Got some butta on my plate...Reveal

Oct 23, 2012
I've been away from Bal for a while but the new Metal Plate City grabbed my attention. Thanks Ceejay! :biggrin: While the black is simply gorgeous, I just didn't need another black bag. Yeah, I know. It's not about need. LOL! So I search for the bag in other colors and I found this one and fell in love! Even better - it was at a great price. The light color makes me a little nervous but I'm glad I choose to take a chance. She's gorgeous! The color is called "Beige Argile". The color isn't exactly like a stick of butter but the leather feels like it :graucho: It's a hard color to capture. The pics in the sun give the best representation. Haven't even taken the plastic off the hardware yet...

I added some pics with my Hamilton City. The leather Hamilton leather is a little stiffer and more textured imo.

Pic 1 - Sunlight with the bag stuffed
Pic 2 - Shade with the bag stuffed
Pic 3 - Shade without stuffing

Attachments

• Bal1.JPG
    Bal1.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 461
  • Bal2.JPG
    Bal2.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 448
  • Bal2nostuffing.JPG
    Bal2nostuffing.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 449
Last edited:
Pic 4 - Sun with Rouge Hamilton City
Pic 5 - Shade with Rouge Hamilton City
Pic 6 - Up close shots of both leathers

Attachments

• Bal3.JPG
    Bal3.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 426
  • Bal4.JPG
    Bal4.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 417
  • Bal5.JPG
    Bal5.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 417
Pic 7 - Up close shots of both leathers
Pic 8 - Up close shot of color against a white background
Pic 9 - Pic of tag and color swatch

Attachments

• Bal6.JPG
    Bal6.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 424
  • Bal7.JPG
    Bal7.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 418
  • Bal8.JPG
    Bal8.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 403
Congrats again....such an amazing bag. Your pics are great as I've seen this color online but could not get a real sense for it. Wear it in much health & happiness! :biggrin:

Thank you! Yeah, this color is hard to capture. And like most Bal colors it's definitely a chameleon - it changes with the lighting. It is gorgeous! You should check it out in person :graucho:

Beautiful...gorgeous...congrats!!! :heart:

Gorgeous! :biggrin:

Beautiful bag! Congrats!

Thank you all!!!