Please help me decide!

Feb 9, 2006
I'd like some feedback. I can't decide which to go for. Should I wait for the medium coco handle to come in which will be in calfskin or go with the large Filigree flap (pic attached). I guess I'd worry about the coco handle being calfskin and the wear and tear of the bag in the long run. Which do you think will have more longevity?ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462745194.550097.jpg

I've always found calfskin to be really durable. The Coco handle doesn't cross body-at least not on me, where this does. The only thing that made me hesitate is the snap closure-I prefer the turn lock of the coco handle.

I have the filigree (largest size is medium) and I LOVE it!

Just looked up Coco Handle online as I wasn't familiar with it- it's beautiful. I especially like the turn lock closure. I find the snap closure ok however find when I have a little extra in my filigree it is a tad annoying to close. The Coco handle also looks to be larger. I am happy with the filigree as I wanted a cross body bag that I didn't have to baby, and as well was happy with the price point. Let us know what you decide!

Last edited:
Filigree is really pretty, so is the other. Filigree seems more flexible, can be cross body, etc. If calf bothers you, then Filigree is tilting....to be the one! You might want to get the other later if opportunity arises.

I have the filigree (largest size is medium) and I LOVE it!

Would you say it holds has much as the medium/large classic flap?

I really like the coco handle and I think it's something more unique :smile: but go with whichever you'd use more!

I'm equally torn between the 2. Decisions, decisions lol

Filigree is really pretty, so is the other. Filigree seems more flexible, can be cross body, etc. If calf bothers you, then Filigree is tilting....to be the one! You might want to get the other later if opportunity arises.

I do prefer caviar. Hmmm so hard to decide

Would you say it holds has much as the medium/large classic flap?

I can't say as I only have a maxi classic flap but did compare it to a new medium boy and it was comparable (and much lighter which I liked). The past few days I have wished it was slightly larger but perhaps that's because I have to learn to keep unnecessary things out of my bags. Overall I love it even more than the day I saw it initially. Good luck deciding!