Has this ever happened to anyone before

highrider9o9

Feb 24, 2014
I just got the 1941 skinny tote in smoke/cornflower, beautiful bag and the leather is phenomenal! My boutique closed and in turn they opened an outlet, but luckily the staff from the boutique transferred there and they know the product and were able to order it for me. The bag came in and when I got home I realized there were no hangtags on it, my sa assured me the bag does come with them, so I called jax to see if they could send me some.The response I got was that I would have to return the bag and order a new one. It's not that big of a deal, but I thought it was strange that I had to go through the entire process again just to get the hangtags. Anyone else have this kind of issue with a missing piece?

Last edited:
I just got the 1941 skinny tote in smoke/cornflower, beautiful bag and the leather is phenomenal! My boutique closed and in turn they opened an outlet, but luckily the staff from the boutique transferred there and they know the product and were able to order it for me. The bag came in and when I got home I realized there were no hangtags on it, my sa assured me the bag does come with them, so I called jax to see if they could send me some.The response I got was that I would have to return the bag and order a new one. It's not that big of a deal, but I thought it was strange that I had to go through the entire process again just to get the hangtags. Anyone else have this kind of issue with a missing piece?

Unfortunately, JAX doesn't send leather replacement hangtags. I got a brass one and a silver one last year, but I don't know if they still send even those.

Last edited:
I bought a bag once at the outlet and when I got home I realized it was missing one of the hangtags. They took one off another that they had in the store and mailed it to me.

I guess since they didn't have another one in store, they can't do this, and they don't have the facility to go into the warehouse and pull hangtags off another bag for you, so it makes sense you would have to order another.

I'm sorry that happened. Can't answer your question, but hoping you can answer mine. This bag is on my wish list and if I want to order it, I better do so soon. My question is what do you anticipate putting in the outer two compartments? They look rather narrow width wise and I'm thinking most anything will bulge out unless it's just papers or something flat.

I'm sorry that happened. Can't answer your question, but hoping you can answer mine. This bag is on my wish list and if I want to order it, I better do so soon. My question is what do you anticipate putting in the outer two compartments? They look rather narrow width wise and I'm thinking most anything will bulge out unless it's just papers or something flat.
it's for school/work, so most likely papers or small books to be honest lol

I bought a bag once at the outlet and when I got home I realized it was missing one of the hangtags. They took one off another that they had in the store and mailed it to me.

I guess since they didn't have another one in store, they can't do this, and they don't have the facility to go into the warehouse and pull hangtags off another bag for you, so it makes sense you would have to order another.
luckily they overnighted me a new one and this one actually came in fully wrapped and in slightly better condition, so I would say it was a win all around.