Flowerland (aka "All Things Blossom")

klynneann

O.G.
Jul 31, 2011
Hi everyone! I've been noticing more and more Fendi Blossom items coming out and I just adore them! With several new items available for next season, I thought that maybe it was time to start a thread just for the Blossom items! Fendi's website invites us to discover Flowerland, but I have always thought of the pretty flowers as their Blossom line, so that's what I'm calling them here. Feel free to add all your Flowerland/blossom purchases and items that are on your wish list!

I received an email this week from Neiman Marcus offering an "exclusive" look at their pre-fall items. One of the items was this Blossom roll tote that I just love! It was this item that prompted me to start this thread.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Fendi-Roll-Medium-Flower-Embellished-Leather-Tote-Bag-Black-Fendi/prod187390194_cat56790734_cat54630791_/p.prod?isEditorial=false&index=12&cmCat=cat000000cat8900735cat54630791cat56790734

Attachments

• Fendi blossom tote.PNG
    Fendi blossom tote.PNG
    230.2 KB · Views: 1,004
Last edited:

Attachments

• Petite 2Jours snakeskin black blossom tag.PNG
    Petite 2Jours snakeskin black blossom tag.PNG
    212.7 KB · Views: 920
  • Blossom buggie blue red.PNG
    Blossom buggie blue red.PNG
    208.7 KB · Views: 920

Attachments

• Blossom slide gold.PNG
    Blossom slide gold.PNG
    212.9 KB · Views: 921
  • Chameleon sandal back.PNG
    Chameleon sandal back.PNG
    319.9 KB · Views: 899
  • Chameleon sandal front.PNG
    Chameleon sandal front.PNG
    300 KB · Views: 932
Thanks for posting all of these. I so wish we had a department store that sold Fendi online, in the UK we can only buy online from fendi.com and the selection is limited.

I love the all leather 2jours and that peekaboo in all black is something else.

Lol at the shoe comment - some things are just out of reach [emoji23]

Thanks for posting all of these. I so wish we had a department store that sold Fendi online, in the UK we can only buy online from fendi.com and the selection is limited.

I love the all leather 2jours and that peekaboo in all black is something else.

Lol at the shoe comment - some things are just out of reach [emoji23]

Thanks for posting klynneann...I love all things Fendi flowerland.....the ankle strap sandals and Monster fur charm is drool worthy!

My pleasure! I love the Flowerland blossoms, they really speak to me for some reason. I'd love to get something from this line eventually but... we'll have to see. :P

I'm sorry to hear that the online selections in the UK are so limited, BigCherry. Ordering online from Fendi is a new thing here in the US and their selections are limited here as well. But yes, we do have the department stores!!

Everything from the flowerland are beautiful. I am aiming for the bag bug. I love the flowery eyes. So cute. Thanks for sharing.

Great idea dear klynneann to start this thread. I'm obsessed about the Flowerland line. I preordered the light blue strap - will post once I receive it. 🌸🌺🌼🌸🌺🌼

Thank you, luvpaige and SugarMama. :smile: So exciting - looking forward to your reveals!

I got the last navy strap you from saks last month...It's so pretty and it complements my turquoise mini peekaboo so perfectly which I didn't expect at first... Flowerland is so perfect for spring:balloon::balloon:
202945wrc81zcfzsscx5s8.jpg

200926uk26t24z6nsj6usk.jpg

204649b66230v2olvvz06g.jpg

205034zuqeqtqlbbtjclj2.jpg

Last edited: