Chanel Red caviar chevron sm wallet review

jax818

Jun 7, 2015
This is my latest purchase and after I posted in the April new purchases section, I've had a lot of inquiries about this item. I thought I would make a thread for it. This is what TPF is all about right? To help others make informed purchases. 🙂Here she is....my new caviar red chevron compact wallet.[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️. I'm so in love with this seasons chevron caviars colors. This was purchased through the Chanel boutique in NYC and shipped to me. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460747252.645817.jpg

There are 6 credit card slots plus space behind both sides of the slots to hold more cards. There is room for cash and a zip pocket in the back to store coins. It is a tight fit in the zip pocket. Cannot hold cards. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460747371.643023.jpg

Here it show how it fits into my reissue 226, old medium boy, and the m/l classic double flap. You can stand up the wallet sideways and still close the flap in all three bags.

It feels very good in my hands. IMO, it is very easy to use and practical. It is definitely a minimal wallet. It has all the basics you need and doesn't take up too much space in the bag. One thing I do have to say is that the leather is not too puffy and a little flat so you can feel the stitching every time you hold the wallet. I'm just worried that the stitching may come loose with use. This is my first Chanel wallet so I don't know if that's how it usually is. Besides that, it is a stunning piece. I hope this helps!

Here is the price and code:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460748004.300301.jpg

My little chevron caviar family: [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460748152.006131.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Thanks so much for the review. Your pics are very helpful. I'm tempted to be wallet twins with you. [emoji51]
Congrats on your red beauty. I love your chevron family. Enjoy them all! [emoji3]

This is my latest purchase and after I posted in the April new purchases section, I've had a lot of inquiries about this item. I thought I would make a thread for it. This is what TPF is all about right? To help others make informed purchases. 🙂Here she is....my new caviar red chevron compact wallet.[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️. I'm so in love with this seasons chevron caviars colors. This was purchased through the Chanel boutique in NYC and shipped to me. View attachment 3329893

There are 6 credit card slots plus space behind both sides of the slots to hold more cards. There is room for cash and a zip pocket in the back to store coins. It is a tight fit in the zip pocket. Cannot hold cards. View attachment 3329896

Here it show how it fits into my reissue 226, old medium boy, and the m/l classic double flap. You can stand up the wallet sideways and still close the flap in all three bags.

It feels very good in my hands. IMO, it is very easy to use and practical. It is definitely a minimal wallet. It has all the basics you need and doesn't take up too much space in the bag. One thing I do have to say is that the leather is not too puffy and a little flat so you can feel the stitching every time you hold the wallet. I'm just worried that the stitching may come loose with use. This is my first Chanel wallet so I don't know if that's how it usually is. Besides that, it is a stunning piece. I hope this helps!

Here is the price and code:
View attachment 3329903

My little chevron caviar family: [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]View attachment 3329906

Thanks for letting me share!
You have a stunning family. :heart: